Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wale vs Big Krit

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
The comparison is disrespectful af to Wale. Homie just dropped this yesterday, somebody drop a track from Krit fuckin with this

KRIT is waaaaaayyy better than Wale. Whether it's bars, albums or whatever. Wale is not as good as he thinks he is. He has potential but KRIT is just better. Just keeping em honest.

Should a made a poll lolololol

1 song from each has been posted, explain how his bars are better.

Don’t fool with neither one of these niggas but Country Shit>>>> Any Wale song

2 things.

1. Will u admit u mainly fuck with this song cuz of the juve hook?
2. U fuck with lupe so i know u know what bars are. Which song had better bars? and flow?

1. the juve hook is at the end...why would that be the ONLY reason i fuck with the song? Goldie logic is goldie logic
2. well, tbh, i wasnt comparing to the two to say which one is better. I simply answered your question b/c you seemed sure that krit doesnt have a song like the one you posted.

but to piggyback off no. 1, this is why i like "rambo"

I used to be on foot trynna chase change
A meal a day will get me through the trenches
A pack of ramen noodles, Faygo drank ain't fulfillin'
But fuck it, if the next step is beggin' for a biscuit
In the soup line of the church house kitchen

Krit,

From the 1st word that comes outta dude's mouth, it catches your attention.

The tone/harmonizing/pain/ lyrics hits your soul. just my thoughts.

Wale song was str8, but he aint fucking with Krit.

Krit whole cadence destroys the song.

How he hits the pockets in the beat, he rides in and out of the beat, one set of bars he's on top of the beat, the next few bars, he's in between the beat (let the production carry his lyrics)

Last edited:
Rambo is better

But if we going off this criteria fam KRIT still has more songs than Wale and lyrically is the superior rapper *shrugs*

Lol explain how it's better. U said he has better bars. Prove that.

Until then, yall niggas is voting based on personal feelings, it aint about the music.

U said he has better bars than wale which is hilarious, so please prove that.

Unless yall dont know what bars means.

Krit,

From the 1st word that comes outta dude's mouth, it catches your attention.

The tone/harmonizing/pain/ lyrics hits your soul. just my thoughts.

Wale song was str8, but he aint fucking with Krit.

Krit whole cadence destroys the song.

doesn't know what bars means ^^^

I see where this is going, yall know damn well he aint got bars wale , so yall gonna talk about everything but bars lol

ANd half of u mfs don't even know what bars means

Well AP just did, I mean I can post songs showing KRIT's superiority over Wale. The votes in this thread for KRIT are also telling. You prolly ain't make a poll cuz you expected this outcome so you answer ya own question LOOOOOLLOLOLOL

And for the record I used to hate in KRIT until I heard the 12x12 in full and became a believer.

U proved my point, u talked about everything but the bars. Thank you.

doesn't know what bars means ^^^

I'll take that.

Song still better than Wale cuzzo.

Krit showcased more range on that song, different elements, in less than 3 minutes on that song.

After bars, what else you got. Krit, rode the beat, rode on top the beat and rap in between the beat. Wale, just rap'd, nothing exciting breh

I named 3 different set of things that Krit expressed in his song, all you going off of are bars, every song doesn't need exotic bars cuz.

"make a couple plays and show my brothers the same thang"

Who can't relate to this

We can all post vids all day, that doesn't prove shit. I wanna debate shit that's tangible.

I like Pac better than Big, but i would never say pac has a better flow, that would mean im on some stan shit and dont know wtf im talkin about.

Same thing yall doing, krit is no where near the level of wale with bars. So when yall sittin here sayin the shit , that lets me know yall dont know wtf yall talkin about and you're on some stan shit.

At that point ur exposing urself.

Is this a bar exam or just overall music and MC test?

If niggas can't even be real with themselves about the bars, then there's no need to continue this debate lol Niggas either aint being real with themselves or dont know shit about rapping. Either way im good.

If niggas can't even be real with themselves about the bars, then there's no need to continue this debate lol Niggas either aint being real with themselves or dont know shit about rapping. Either way im good.
Are you gonna answer the question?

Back