Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wale vs Big Krit

Bars equate to being better overall, Let's be consistent with this now? which is it Hate me Now or Owe me Lol

Wale (better bars) meaning he's better than Krit

Biggie (better bars/flow) should mean the same thing Biggie >> Pac??

Let's be consistent with our choice cuz Lol

I just did lol
No, No you didnt. An answer to my question would be. "This is purely about bars" or "We taking everything into consideration, we wanna see who's the better MC"

You just wrote a statement about how you are taking your ball and going home.

No, No you didnt. An answer to my question would be. "This is purely about bars" or "We taking everything into consideration, we wanna see who's the better MC"

You just wrote a statement about how you are taking your ball and going home.

It's not.

If we're having a debate on who was more dominant, shaq or jordan and niggas sittin here saying shaq has a better jumpshot than jordan, there' s no need to even continue this ridiculous debate lol I'm good.

It's not.

If we're having a debate on who was more dominant, shaq or jordan and niggas sittin here saying shaq has a better jumpshot than jordan, there' s no need to even continue this ridiculous debate lol I'm good.
I think you're comparison isnt far, because one could argue that Wale and Krit can go bar for bar. Why dont you let the debate be what its about and not try and steer it in a direction

I think you're comparison isnt far, because one could argue that Wale and Krit can go bar for bar. Why dont you let the debate be what its about and not try and steer it in a direction

Krit has never in his life been able to go bar for bar with wale. This is what i mean, that's like "yo shaq can go shot for shot" , it's either yall don't know what bars mean or yall stanning.

I fuck with future more than lupe, but i aint gonna say some dumb shit like future got more bars than lupe, ur showing me u don't know wtf u talkin about if u say shit like that.

1 song from each has been posted and not one nigga can show me how he had better bars, cuz they can't.

It's not.

I'll give the edge to Wale about the bars -- most of the time. Wale's flow isn't anywhere near Krit's, however. His flow is very "spoken word", which works for him most of the time. Sometimes the shit doesn't sound as good though.

There is also more "soul" to Krit. They both be on some "I'm underappreciated" shit, but Wale can be annoying with it. Half the time he on some whining, "woe is me" shit. For all the shit you talk about Lupe, Wale often displays some of the same bitch nigga tendencies, with less of the lyrical prowess.

To date, Wale's strongest offerings are mixtapes. I had such high expectations for TAON and he completely struck out and disappointed everyone. Even this new song is just a loosie. It's on no project.

Wale is the rap version of the Toronto Raptors. Regular season/mixtapes? He's capable of being the best. Albums/playoffs? The nigga chokes.

He should just go the Curren$y route and put out mixtapes to do shows with. That way, we get the best version of him with none of the negative side effects from subpar albums.

Krit has never in his life been able to go bar for bar with wale.
Well this is your opinion, not facts.
1 song from each has been posted and not one nigga can show me how he had better bars, cuz they can't.
So once again, is that what this thread is about? Bar exam? If not why do you keep bringing it up?
If it is, show me how Wale had better bars. And dont just say listen to it.

Krit has never in his life been able to go bar for bar with wale. This is what i mean, that's like "yo shaq can go shot for shot" , it's either yall don't know what bars mean or yall stanning.

I fuck with future more than lupe, but i aint gonna say some dumb shit like future got more bars than lupe, ur showing me u don't know wtf u talkin about if u say shit like that.

But he went bar for bar w/ Asap, Kendrick, Joey, Bronson, and Danny Brown and had the best verse.

Wale crybaby ass couldn't even out shine Gunplay

:lolfoh:

the original point was that Goldie believed Krit didnt have a song with the caliber of "negotiations"

here we are

I'll give the edge to Wale about the bars -- most of the time. Wale's flow isn't anywhere near Krit's, however. His flow is very "spoken word", which works for him most of the time. Sometimes the shit doesn't sound as good though.

There is also more "soul" to Krit. They both be on some "I'm underappreciated" shit, but Wale can be annoying with it. Half the time he on some whining, "woe is me" shit. For all the shit you talk about Lupe, Wale often displays some of the same bitch nigga tendencies, with less of the lyrical prowess.

To date, Wale's strongest offerings are mixtapes. I had such high expectations for TAON and he completely struck out and disappointed everyone. Even this new song is just a loosie. It's on no project.

Wale is the rap version of the Toronto Raptors. Regular season/mixtapes? He's capable of being the best. Albums/playoffs? The nigga chokes.

He should just go the Curren$y route and put out mixtapes to do shows with. That way, we get the best version of him with none of the negative side effects from subpar albums.

Thought I was the only nigga that thought that. Been calling him a Def Poetry Jam artist for like 10 years now.

the original point was that Goldie believed Krit didnt have a song with the caliber of "negotiations"

here we are
Thats the classic Goldie argument tactic, hyper focus on one part he thinks he can win, if you dont participate you lose, if you argue your opinion isnt valid you lose

Maaaan if you dont get outta here wit this shit!! lmao

I fuck wit Wale but all dudes shit the past year and a half/2 years has been trash, he on a downward slope. I know he dropped an EP but i aint even checked for it cause lately every time I get hype for his shit it ends up being a disappointment.

Well this is your opinion, not facts.

So once again, is that what this thread is about? Bar exam? If not why do you keep bringing it up?
If it is, show me how Wale had better bars. And dont just say listen to it.

Some shit is clear. Jordan having a better jumpshot than shaq is clear, biggie having a better flow than silk the shocker is clear, it's still an opinion but again, some shit is just clear. If niggas can't even admit that then there's no need to debate with people who are either stans or don't know what they're talkin about.

You say both say both are "unappreciated" but when krit does it it's soulful and when wale does it it's "whining" lol I can say the same shit about krit. That is subject. Bars and flows are more so tangible and can be debated.

You say krit has the better flow. From the first 2 songs posted in this thread you're telling me krit had the better flow?

Some shit is clear. Jordan having a better jumpshot than shaq is clear, biggie having a better flow than silk the shocker is clear, it's still an opinion but again, some shit is just clear. If niggas can't even admit that then there's no need to debate with people who are either stans or don't know what they're talkin about.
You really think KRIT and Wale are as far apart as Silk and Biggie. This topic is far more debatable then you are leading on and its making your points look suspect. Stop trying to push your opinion are clear facts.
For the sake of the overall debate of who is better lets say Wale has more bars then KRIT. Whats next.

Back