Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wale vs Big Krit

I’d take Westbrook over KD. He’s more of a killer. Yeah, you may lose more because he’s gonna try to do it all, but at least he’s gonna go down fighting. KD can’t even carry a stacked Warriors team without Curry.

I’m not saying Westbrook is better, btw, just that I’d rather have him on my team over KD.

I respect that opinion.

Pac is #1 on my rapper list, and this is the term that I’d go with to best describe his music as well. Passionate and soulful can sometimes be used interchangeably, but I feel like there’s still a difference in the definition.

Yeah, cuz when I think soulful, I think of James Brown, Issac Hayes, and O Jay's samples. When @OhMars said it first thing that popped in my mind was Krit's 1986.

This is tough

I fucks with KRIT tape HEAVY, I fucks with 11.11.11 tape HEAVY

Outside of them whole projects I listen to both artist sporadically. More often than not, I'm a let a Wale song ride before I let a Krit song ride but I'll listen to that Krit song longer if that makes sense

Fuck it

This is tough

I fucks with KRIT tape HEAVY, I fucks with 11.11.11 tape HEAVY

Outside of them whole projects I listen to both artist sporadically. More often than not, I'm a let a Wale song ride before I let a Krit song ride but I'll listen to that Krit song longer if that makes sense

Fuck it

No. No it doesn't make sense

Back