Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video:Sacramento Pigs Shot Unarmed Black Man in His Yard 20 Times. Update:The DA won’t file charges

I hear ya, but he was not on code.

True i think because they was so close in age that he still in shock. I talk to my brother everyday since forever. To lose somebody that close that quick with no preparation I think id be off too.

About the forgiving part thats the part of christianity we over do it especially towards outsiders. Him and bro probably was on some all lives matter stuff too. So to lose him i just think his mind is gone.

True i think because they was so close in age that he still in shock. I talk to my brother everyday since forever. To lose somebody that close that quick with no preparation I think id be off too.

About the forgiving part thats the part of christianity we over do it especially towards outsiders. Him and bro probably was on some all lives matter stuff too. So to lose him i just think his mind is gone.

The crazy part is I didn't hear anything from his family speak about the COPS that murdered him. That was very telling.

I heard only snippets and it was embarrassing. When I see/hear shit like that I put my face in my hand and wonder if we as a people are going to get it right. SMH I believe we will. We have to for our survival.
"We" all ill say is i hope thats not the best rep speaking for his fam

Cuz of the media spin...

Public executions by police without trial are terrorist actions and should be treated as such

But as long as we allow the media to convince us it's not.... Shit ain't stopping

That man wrote exactly how he felt about black lives matter and black women. That shit ain't media spin. Thats facts.

Is him being murdered wrong? Hell yes it is.

Are those tweets his exact feelings and thoughts about black people and black women? Hell yes and based off that people have every to feel how they want to feel.

Folks can not give a fuck about Stephon Clark because of how he felt about them and still protest police murder and brutality.

Back