Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video:Sacramento Pigs Shot Unarmed Black Man in His Yard 20 Times. Update:The DA won’t file charges

Shits wild..

Cop culture is so much to blame too....

Cuz if even for a fraction of a second those cops feel the least bit regretful or good forbid like a killer.... They are completely surrounded by people who are showering them with constant positive reinforcement telling them they did nothing wrong...

Their wife
Their friends
Their Co workers
Their family
Their neighbors

Every body... No body tells them they are wrong.

Shits deep

I don't give a fuck about the tweets...

To me it's the same spin they typically pull to make white folk better. Post a nigga criminal history an white folk go

Ooooooo it's okay... He was a thug he deserved it...

Now they parading his eccentric ass family and relationship to make black folk not care either.....

Shits disgusting. Who dude fucked and how he felt about black issues doesn't change shit..... Cops need more accountability. I still see this as domestic terrorism

Sir you gotta stop like real shit.

Black ppl can care about a wide range of things.

nobody said he deserved to die.
ppl arent speaking about his “preferences”

this is about the fact he didn’t like or respect black women. so if what had happened to him would’ve happened to one of us, he wouldnt have that same energy.

alot of Black women are tired of riding for Black men that wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire.

he was very “all lives matter” and his woman is very anti-Black.

His desire to remove himself far away from Black women didnt protect him, having children with an asian woman didnt protect him, denouncing BLM and amplifying “All lives matter” didnt protect him.

dass facts.

Last edited:
. But black people the only ones who care about police brutality
Cuz of the media spin...

Public executions by police without trial are terrorist actions and should be treated as such

But as long as we allow the media to convince us it's not.... Shit ain't stopping

Du just be against shit just to be against it. Using extremes and shit whole alternate scrnarios. One second its I love my people the next minute its niggas is stupid lol

Sir you gotta stop like real shit.

Black ppl can care about a wide range of things.

nobody said he deserved to die.
ppl arent speaking about his “preferences”

this is about the fact he didn’t like or respect black women. so if what had happened to him would’ve happened to one of us, he would have that same energy.

alot of Black women are tired of riding for Black men that wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire.

he was very “all lives matter” and his woman is very anti-Black.

His desire to remove himself far away from Black women didnt protect him, having children with an asian woman didnt protect him, denouncing BLM and amplifying “All lives matter” didnt protect him.

dass facts.

My question to you is this though.

If every black man who was killed by police shared his beliefs....

Would your energy against police change?

Cuz of the media spin...

Public executions by police without trial are terrorist actions and should be treated as such

But as long as we allow the media to convince us it's not.... Shit ain't stopping

Media was never gonna stop it. Country started that way its in the history of the US to kill people outside the law but be backed up by the law. All white people co sign the shit

Du just be against shit just to be against it. Using extremes and shit whole alternate scrnarios. One second its I love my people the next minute its niggas is stupid lol
I'm just an umpire homie....

When I see shit...I watch to see if it's fair or foul.....

And I also watch for consistency.

People will slip a hidden agenda into an outage so quick niggaz be confused as to what they mad about.

So yea I be wacky at times.... But it's mostly to keep y'all on y'all toes.

Never accept anything at surface level. Always challenge opinions that sound too sure of themselves. And remember that most people are full of shit.

People fight and die on these causes. Fighting and dying is pretty high stakes. So if I suspect the foundation is shaky... Imma shake it.

But forreal...I like keeping folk sharp

Like I said before, him being dragged for his views is wack imo buttttttt to say Black women or ppl in general are tripping for feeling some type of way is utter and complete bullshit.

people dont have to march or ride for those just because. ppl can be critical over what they chose to stand up for or in this case, sit tf down for.

Im anti-cops, so I dont care what Stephon said in the past. I hate the system in its entirety and whether a “coon” (I hate that word lol) or not, Im going to stand up and speak out and say his name and share his truth.

honestly, dude lacked education and so many brothas think like him. Im not surprised.

All I know this is a very layered topic and its not just Black and White. a lot of gray here family.

My question to you is this though.

If every black man who was killed by police shared his beliefs....

Would your energy against police change?

No.

I hate police!!!! Im sure many victims of the state had some problematic views—- Fuck it we all do.

Stephon could have said fuck Black ppl and it wouldnt change my view on what happened to him.

I dont get caught up in semantics but Im not going to undermine the ill feelings other Black ppl have on this issue either.

I'm just an umpire homie....

When I see shit...I watch to see if it's fair or foul.....

And I also watch for consistency.

People will slip a hidden agenda into an outage so quick niggaz be confused as to what they mad about.

So yea I be wacky at times.... But it's mostly to keep y'all on y'all toes.

Never accept anything at surface level. Always challenge opinions that sound too sure of themselves. And remember that most people are full of shit.

People fight and die on these causes. Fighting and dying is pretty high stakes. So if I suspect the foundation is shaky... Imma shake it.

But forreal...I like keeping folk sharp

I think i see what you saying. You prefer people to be more up front with their wrongness I think. At the least.

Media was never gonna stop it. Country started that way its in the history of the US to kill people outside the law but be backed up by the law. All white people co sign the shit

Shit changes tho....

We in the spazz era....

Black folk see shit we don't like... We spazz, and pressure them to change....

We just gotta keep up the pressure

foh du has been off base on this topic since it was brought up in the other thread.
Don't do that race.

My voice is unique and it makes you think.

Question every thing. Accept nothing.
Wakanda forever!!

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/autopsy-disputing-police-account-of-shooting-prompts-anger

Autopsy Disputing Police Account Of Shooting Prompts Anger

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Calls for justice and charges against two police officers who fatally shot an unarmed black man aren’t abating in California’s capital city after an autopsy showed Stephon Clark was shot in the back, a counter to the department’s statement that he was approaching officers when he was killed.
“His back was turned — he didn’t get a chance,” said Latarria McCain, who joined several hundred Friday in a downtown protest that lasted more than four hours, causing disruption and blocking traffic but largely remaining peaceful.

Sacramento native and former NBA player Matt Barnes has organized another rally for Saturday afternoon, hours before a Sacramento Kings-Golden State Warriors game will bring thousands of fans to the downtown arena that protesters have twice blocked.

Several Kings players joined black community activists’ calls for racial justice at a Friday night community meeting, nearly two weeks after Clark’s March 18 death.

“I want to make sure that these mistakes that keep happening have consequences,” player Garrett Temple said.

Earlier, the famed pathologist Dr. Bennet Omalu announced Clark was hit by eight bullets — six in the back, one in the neck and one in the thigh — and took three to 10 minutes to die. Police waited about five minutes before rendering medical aid.

“The proposition that has been presented that he was assailing the officers, meaning he was facing the officers, is inconsistent with the prevailing forensic evidence,” Omalu said at a news conference with family attorney Benjamin Crump.

He said it was not clear if Clark would have survived had he gotten immediate medical attention.

Sacramento police responded with a brief statement that said the department had not yet received an official autopsy report from the Sacramento County coroner’s office. It said the coroner’s death investigation is independent from the investigation being conducted by police and the state Department of Justice.

A day after the shooting, police distributed a press release that said the officers who shot Clark “saw the suspect facing them, advance forward with his arms extended, and holding an object in his hands.”

Police video of the shooting doesn’t clearly capture all that happened after Clark ran into his grandmother’s backyard. He initially moved toward the officers, who are peeking out from behind a corner of the house, but it’s not clear he’s facing them or that he knows they are there when they open fire after shouting “gun, gun, gun.”

After 20 shots, officers call to him, apparently believing he might still be alive and armed. They eventually approach and find no gun, just a cellphone.

“When a young man who is 22 is shot down in his grandma’s backyard, which is supposed to be a safe place, I don’t know. What’s beyond a crisis?” said Nikki Whitfield, who works at a local adoption agency and attended the community forum.

With a joyous but somber feel, the event marked a change in tone from the protests that have disrupted the capital city’s downtown. But the message was similar, with several hundred members of the black community discussing police brutality and calling out of the names of black people who have been killed by law enforcement.

Later, protesters chanted outside City Hall before marching through downtown for more than four hours. Black Lives Matter Sacramento leaders helped diffuse tension at several points, including when protesters had a brief standoff with police by an interstate ramp and later when the police handcuffed a hotel door shut as protesters tried to enter, according to Capital Public Radio. But confrontations between the protesters and police or other civilians were minimal and the march was largely peaceful.

Gov. Jerry Brown issued his first statement on the situation Friday, calling it a tragic death that “raises a number of very serious questions and I support the California Attorney General’s independent oversight of the investigation.”

The autopsy was released a day after an emotional funeral service. The Rev. Al Sharpton delivered the eulogy and praised demonstrators for their restraint and urged them to follow the lead of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and his advocacy of nonviolent protest.

https://sports.yahoo.com/warriors-forward-world-traveler-david-215217308.html

Warriors forward, world traveler David West speaks his mind on the death of Stephon Clark

In short, he has a wealth of knowledge about the planet beyond basketball.

And the veteran Warriors big man sees the killing of Stephon Clark by Sacramento police as not only a civic tragedy but also the kind of action that, more and more, distances the United States from the more harmonious nations.

"This country is shooting itself in the foot in terms of being able to have influence and respect around the world," West said Saturday. "Because as long as you continue to deny justice to citizens, people who live in this country, there's no way other nations will ever believe that you're going to bring justice and freedom and liberty to them.

"And that's something that is obviously evident in the direction the world is moving. Other countries have their best and brightest in positions of power and political leadership and positions to make changes. When I say ‘best and brightest' I mean, in other nations you have their most intelligent, best-trained people in positions of power. And that's simply not the case here."

West is a graduate of Xavier University, a smallish (less than 7,000 enrolled) 187-year-old Jesuit school in Cincinnati. He's 37, in his 15th NBA season and unafraid to speak up when compelled.

He is, like many others between America's shores, battling to maintain hope. The Clark tragedy is the latest in a spate of incidents in which death of a citizen is the outcome of confrontations between police and people of color.

It's a trend that, in West's mind, began nearly four years ago with the death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo.

"It's something that...seems like it's not going to stop," he said with a deep sigh. "None of the solutions that have been put on the table have been effective. So we're back to square one.

"We're having the same conversations, the same sort of dialogue back and forth. Folks are marching and protesting or whatever, but things aren't changing. Things aren't improving. I don't know if there's a lot to be optimistic or hopeful about, in terms of general outlook."

West did not attend a rally Saturday, in downtown Sacramento, designed to show support for the Clark family and the community in which he lived. He spoke after the morning shootaround, a little more than six hours before the game was scheduled to tip off.

West's research has shown him that America is losing influence around the world, as connections with numerous countries have gone chilly under the administration of President Donald Trump.

With each passing day, with each clear case of injustice, it only gets worse.

"As long as this country continues to deny justice to people, its own citizens," West said, "people have to understand the type of impact that it's having globally on this nation's ability to be in a position of leadership. Which is no longer the case."

His brother just cooned out talking about he forgives the mayor, then the nigga is talking about selling out stadiums. SMH.

Back