Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video:Sacramento Pigs Shot Unarmed Black Man in His Yard 20 Times. Update:The DA won’t file charges

I can’t watch videos like this but the shit is sad as hell.

His children’s lives will never be the same all because of some scared ass officers. Can I shoot someone who I thought had a gun and not be charged? Hell no. But these mfs can and get let off. Something gotta give.

Guess you didn't read his tweets. He hated black women SMH

Yo I been saying the shit for the longest...

Niggaz will let the same shit distract them every time...

So basically Niggaz saying as long as they self hating coons racist cops can kill as many unarmed black men as they want...

Gotta love Niggaz

So basically Niggaz saying as long as they self hating coons racist cops can kill as many unarmed black men as they want...

Gotta love Niggaz

Du who said this? Did you even know about the tweets until today? Nobody said he deserved to die except black caesar. Relax

But if you wanna talk about if we should view coons as our kinfolk and offer sympathy or not then lets make a thread.

Gotta love Niggaz

What happened to the nigga is wrong but I wouldn't waste my time protesting his death. If the shoe was on the other foot he would be on the cops side.

Du who said this? Did you even know about the tweets until today? Nobody said he deserved to die except black caesar. Relax

But if you wanna talk about if we should view coons as our kinfolk and offer sympathy or not then lets make a thread.
I don't give a fuck about the tweets...

To me it's the same spin they typically pull to make white folk better. Post a nigga criminal history an white folk go

Ooooooo it's okay... He was a thug he deserved it...

Now they parading his eccentric ass family and relationship to make black folk not care either.....

Shits disgusting. Who dude fucked and how he felt about black issues doesn't change shit..... Cops need more accountability. I still see this as domestic terrorism

@HellCzar Whoa. I DID NOT SAY HE DESERVED TO DIE. READ MY COMMENT AGAIN. I said he didn't deserve to die. DON'T DO THAT.

I don't give a fuck about the tweets...

To me it's the same spin they typically pull to make white folk better. Post a nigga criminal history an white folk go

Ooooooo it's okay... He was a thug he deserved it...

Now they parading his eccentric ass family and relationship to make black folk not care either.....

Shits disgusting. Who dude fucked and how he felt about black issues doesn't change shit..... Cops need more accountability. I still see this as domestic terrorism

You got a point but nobody saying mans deserved death yea this came out and got him looking crazy. But black people the only ones who care about police brutality

Back