Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: police allegedly left a “bait truck” filled with Nike shoes in a black Chicago neighborhood

Funny thing is, frate loses come from organized crime and usually happen at the Port. The driver is usually in on it if it happens anywhere else.

So, ...that's basically really,..a ploy to hem up young cats, hit them with over the top charges and hope that they snitch on drug, assualt, and murder suspects.

And if they don't, they go to jail and it's one less nigga to them.

:ghost:gotta look beyond the magic trick to peep the prestige

Last edited:
Yeah. Cause teaching kids to do the right thing even when no one is looking is just sooo fucking hard

Some of you are detrimental to the movement.

I won't condemn that much

I mean, throw a piece of meat in the lion's den what you think gon happen

Like it was previously stated

leave a truck of copper wire in the trailer park, it's gettin got

leave a truck of nikes in the jects, it's gettin got

leave a piece of meat in the lion's cage, you get my point

I'm sayin

put sumn out there that people want, they'll get it

would a nike truck work in a gated community? Prolly not

but I bet using some insider trading stock tips would, ask Martha

And people who realize that the police only put "bait" in poor black neighborhoods even though if you left a truck full of Jordans open and unattended in the suburbs or some rural white meth town that shit would get stolen just as fast.

While I agree what you're saying about the white meth town or essentially any white town with needy people, that still doesn't change the fact that the only people that would be hurt by something like this are people who are legitimately thieves. Yes, the cops are being racist, but don't take shit that doesn't belong to you and you'll have no problem.

While I agree what you're saying about the white meth town or essentially any white town with needy people, that still doesn't change the fact that the only people that would be hurt by something like this are people who are legitimately thieves. Yes, the cops are being racist, but don't take shit that doesn't belong to you and you'll have no problem.

Ok let's see what happens if you put a loaf of bread in front of a bunch of starving people. You can kick back and watch and eat steak talking about how they're all thieves and should know better but what what does that make you?

And just to be clear I didn't just say a "white town with needy people" - I mentioned the suburbs specifically because that shit would get stolen just the same. Stop believing the ridiculous lie that black people are the only people who commit crime.

Ok let's see what happens if you put a loaf of bread in front of a bunch of starving people. You can kick back and watch and eat steak talking about how they're all thieves and should know better but what what does that make you?

Shoes ain't a loaf of bread bruh. They aren't dangling food in the faces of people that are starving. It's a shitty thing to do. I agree with that, but anyone who falls for this shit is just wrong and you're going to have a tough time gaining sympathy for them.

Shoes ain't a loaf of bread bruh. They aren't dangling food in the faces of people that are starving. It's a shitty thing to do. I agree with that, but anyone who falls for this shit is just wrong and you're going to have a tough time gaining sympathy for them.

A truckload of Jordans is food if you're poor. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Especially in the context of police baiting people so they can bust them and make them felons to either work for free for corporations and/or take away their right to vote. This topic doesn't really need a devils advocate.

Fuck this shit entirely. This is some "niggers are stupid" type of shit. Leave 50 pair of jordams on my street late night im taking some. And i dont live in the hood.

If a kid aint had a new pair if shoes in months and thats needed and somebody dumps 50 shoes in the street wtf is gonna happen.

Yall remember Glory when Denzel got whopped for shoes. This the same shit.

So nobody ever watched that show Bait Car that used to come on? I'm the only one???

"If it seems too easy, it's a setup"

That's always been a rule in the streets. OG's ain't teachin the yutes that shit no more???

smh...

A truckload of Jordans is food if you're poor. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Especially in the context of police baiting people so they can bust them and make them felons to either work for free for corporations and/or take away their right to vote. This topic doesn't really need a devils advocate.

You're assuming that the people who would steal the shoes would be doing so to feed their families, which is nowhere near a sound assumption. And no one's playing devil's advocate. Everyone agrees this is a dick move by the cops. That doesn't change the fact that the only people that have anything to fear from it are thieves. It doesn't matter what you station in life is, stealing is wrong and plenty of poor people make it through their lives without doing that. So, quit acting like a truck full of Nike shoes is some irresistible trap for poor people.

If a kid aint had a new pair if shoes in months and thats needed and somebody dumps 50 shoes in the street wtf is gonna happen.

Yall remember Glory when Denzel got whopped for shoes. This the same shit.

You dudes are being real disingenuous. You're acting like the most likely people to steal those shits will be people who have a dire need. That's not the truth. If that were the case, the cops would have just put a truck with any kinda shoes out there and saved themselves money. The whole point of their bait is that they believe "Niggers love Jordan shoes." And you know as well as I do that the people that fall for this shit are more likely to do so just because they want some Jordans not because they are walking around without shoes on their feet.

Bruh

It'd be one thing if they conspired to go rob the nike factory

you ever found sum money on the ground & pocketed it?

It'd be one thing if they was roamin the streets takin em of people feet

My thing is, if you kno these folks is impoverished lookin for a way to make ends & don't try to at least show them a way or opportunity as opposed to a bait truck, I won't really condemn those impoverished folks

Bruh

It'd be one thing if they conspired to go rob the nike factory

you ever found sum money on the ground & pocketed it?

It'd be one thing if they was roamin the streets takin em of people feet

My thing is, if you kno these folks is impoverished lookin for a way to make ends & don't try to at least show them a way or opportunity as opposed to a bait truck, I won't really condemn those impoverished folks
right.....

you gonna put $3-400 shoes in a poor hood and expect people to not try to take them to sell.

its not about people shouldnt steal.

why place something valuable around people who are broke and want them to do the right thing?

they just created a problem to solve and some of the people will get record and wont be able to get a decent job over sneakers.

Back