Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

Man, look I get mistaken for being Nigerian by African all the damn time. Its safety to say I'm probably from that region.

Some old white broad who used to be a teacher in South Africa asked me what tribe I was from. She said I reminded her of some her students.

NOT an apology.

He made a PC statement about awareness snd self accountability but at no point did he express regret or remorse for what was said on his platform. Stand up straight black men.

he didn’t diss anybody either.

Also stand up for who you are. And he’s not one of them people

It is what it is.

it was only a matter of time when black folks got “cancelled” like white folks that say dumbshit

What “dumb shit” did Nick Cannon say?
Stuff that anti black racist Hasidic Jews don't wanna hear about themselves, apparently these devils feel they're being exposed for the bigotry and oppression they commit to black Americans and Africans on a regular basis by attacking and villianizing black Americans in hopes of silencing them. Not gonna work. Nick Cannon gone have to learn you can't have white bosses in order to take no losses.

I wonder if Diddy/Revolt gives Nick a platform now that he's been booted from Viacom for so-called hateful speech...

I drop this every time the topic comes up.

Great food for thought if you want to dive deep on the topic at hand...

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
They on twitter trying to get him all the way outta here.

People tagging every company he’s associated with trying to get them to drop him

Back