Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

While I dont necessarily agree with all that "see see see that melanin is magical and its because they lack melanin and their pineal gland is calcified... that's why they hate us type of talk"...

for him to get fired over this is some bullshit

i agree

This is just like the Kemet worship. There are black semitic people, but they are mostly in North and East Africa. Again, most blacks in America don't come from those regions of Africa. It's weird to me.

I guess it's like when Busta made that Arab Money song. The people that were against it argued that it undermined the fact that not all Arabs were rich and that many were suffering.
No people were mad at arab money because it quoted the Quran

But he never specified a number or population to be agreed or disagreed with. He and Professor Griff where talking about what qualifies a people as semetic, not about how many people are or are not semetic.

So to understand what a semite is is to know that it is not a racial or phenotypical matter. Black people are the descendants of semetic people. That statement alone is true. Adding or taking away from that statement for the sake of disagreement is disingenuous.

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to argue. If he had said "some Blacks are Semitic" everything you're saying would make sense. Just saying "Blacks are Semitic" is way too general a statement. It's like saying "Americans are Black." That's an imprecise statement, and you know that. Nick is making a claim on a connection to ancient Hebrew lineage that he most likely has no right to make. If you disagree with that statement fine, but I need some proof that African Americans have some strong connection to ancient Semitic peoples. This silly word game you're playing here serves no purpose.

That’s like 20 black and brown comedians will be out of work....then think of thots and the staff

let him apologize and get back right
Bruh... Are you joking?

C’mon, fam...

You gotta stand for somethin’.

That dude did not use ONE (1) racial slur in that podcast, nor did he disrespect anyone’s religion.

He was interviewing Professor Griff and they were discussing why Griff got released from Public Enemy.

And then these clowns twist his words and take everything outta context....

..... And call it “anti-Semitic conspiracy theories”.

SMH

Nick is a multi-millionaire and a smart dude, so he’ll bounce back.

#NoApologies!

Last edited:
What he said is fool. Point blank

if a white person said blacks kill each other at a higher rate in America y’all would be besides y’all self.

Bruh... Are you joking?

C’mon, fam...

You gotta stand for somethin’.

That dude did not use ONE (1) racial slur in that podcast, nor did he disrespect anyone’s religion.

He was interviewing Professor Griff and they were discussing why Griff got released from Public Enemy.

And then these clowns twist his words and take everything outta context....

..... And call it “anti-Semitic conspiracy theories”.

SMH

Nick is a multi-millionaire and a smart dude, so he’ll bounce back.

#NoApologies!
Nick May be but his ppl aren’t ....he put himself in the position to change a lot of his ppls lives....do what everyone does take sensitivity training and bounce back

Back