Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

What are you talking about? They trace lineage back with DNA

Plus it's slave books that tells you who got bought by who. It's not hard black people just want to feel special

For real?

care to expound on this....or you wanna leave it there?

I feel like you're oversimplifying shit in a major way.. But im willing to hear you make your case for now before I call it fuckery

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
For real?

care to expound on this....or you wanna leave it there?

I feel like you're oversimplifying shit in a major way.. But im willing to hear you make your case for now before I call it fuckery
Yeah, we want to feel special when talking about be the true Jews of the bible. Not wanting to do the work and actually research where you're actually come from.

How hard is it to accept that we're from west Africa?? Tribes were in the slave trade this shit is documented

All we are are a collection of conquered tribes that was sold during the slave trade.

I'm not ashamed of our history and every man on the planet has been conquered

Blacks never owned white Jew-ish slaves.

Black movies don ‘t promote negative images of so-called Jews.

See, my problem is they’re always trying to act like they’re in the same boat as us, when In fact, their hands are just as dirty as any other cracker.

Egypt had jew slaves

Yeah, we want to feel special when talking about be the true Jews of the bible. Not wanting to do the work and actually research where you're actually come from.

How hard is it to accept that we're from west Africa?? Tribes were in the slave trade this shit is documented

All we are are a collection of conquered tribes that was sold during the slave trade.

I'm not ashamed of our history and every man on the planet has been conquered

ehhhhhhhh im not rollin bruh.

You say "West Africa" like that shit doesn't consist of like 15+ whole ass different countries... each having their own cultures, traditions and histories.

You got folks that didn't go through what black people went through that can trace their families back generation after generation after generation down to the villages/towns they came from.

We dont have that luxury and never will.... not even if a DNA test tells us... we're from "West Africa"

That's why I can understand why some of us latch onto that "We were kings/queens" mantra... or the "we are the true Israelites/Hebrews etc."

It's not about us wanting to feel "special"... its about our our history that was STOLEN from us.... and us searching for that stolen history & culture

White people fear Genetic annihilation all across the planet, their death rates are higher than their birthrates in The United States and Europe .
View attachment 317245
giphy.gif

You say "West Africa" like that shit doesn't consist of like 15+ whole ass different countries... each having their own cultures, traditions and histories.

You got folks that didn't go through what black people went through that can trace their families back generation after generation after generation down to the villages/towns they came from.

We dont have that luxury and never will.... not even if a DNA test tells us... we're from "West Africa"

That's why I can understand why some of us latch onto that "We were kings/queens" mantra... or the "we are the true Israelites/Hebrews etc."

It's not about us wanting to feel "special"... its about our our history that was STOLEN from us.... and us searching for that stolen history & culture
That's why I say do your own research to find out where you're from. And, I know west Africa has a lot of cultures. I'm not trying to name all of them and they why I said west Africa.

Its about feeling special and they why we cling on to stuff that not true. Its make believe and not rooted in reality.

I also stated that the have books of slaves that was purchased from Africans kingdoms. Like its no excuse for us to not make a effort to learn our true legacy and our original religion.

We are truly lost people trying to find our way through the eyes of our oppressors

This is why I've never really seen anything inherently wrong with Black folks who want to delve deeper into where their ancestors may have come from although there is a problem with the whole "we were all kings and queens" rhetoric. All societies had different types of people and I think the "We were kings..." thing stems from wanting to create a history that's the polar opposite of the subservient role that history typically places black people in. But preaching every Black person was just walking around in any village and country as royalty is misleading and does take advantage of that feeling of lost heritage looking to be filled.

That's why I say do your own research to find out where you're from. And, I know west Africa has a lot of cultures. I'm not trying to name all of them and they why I said west Africa.

Its about feeling special and they why we cling on to stuff that not true. Its make believe and not rooted in reality.

I also stated that the have books of slaves that was purchased from Africans kingdoms. Like its no excuse for us to not make a effort to learn our true legacy and our original religion.

We are truly lost people trying to find our way through the eyes of our oppressors

You just said a couple posts ago to take a DNA test to trace our shit back.. most companies that offer that shit are white owned are they not? Is that not the definition of "trying to find our way through the eyes of our oppressors"?

If you can drop any resources to these slaves books where people can trace their names back to tribes I'd be interested to see it.

These books contain the slaves original names? Or do they just say x amount of slaves from "west africa"??

I still feel like ur oversimplifying this shit. If you have new information to present or resources where we can trace our lineages im open to hear it.. otherwise... what are we doing here?

This is why I've never really seen anything inherently wrong with Black folks who want to delve deeper into where their ancestors may have come from although there is a problem with the whole "we were all kings and queens" rhetoric. All societies had different types of people and I think the "We were kings..." thing stems from wanting to create a history that's the polar opposite of the subservient role that history typically places black people in. But preaching every Black person was just walking around in any village and country as royalty is misleading and does take advantage of that feeling of lost heritage looking to be filled.

Agreed. when people say "we were kings/queens" I honestly dont think they mean everybody was walking around Africa with a crown on n shit tho lol but I hear ya

Man, look I get mistaken for being Nigerian by African all the damn time. Its safety to say I'm probably from that region.

Back