Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

It still seems too general too me. Only a small fraction of black people are Semetic, and again, he clearly personalizes that connection when it likely isn't there.

In the end, I don't think he was being racist and the outrage over his comments are silly, but I do think he was getting into the realm of reckless revisionist history.
But he never specified a number or population to be agreed or disagreed with. He and Professor Griff where talking about what qualifies a people as semetic, not about how many people are or are not semetic.

So to understand what a semite is is to know that it is not a racial or phenotypical matter. Black people are the descendants of semetic people. That statement alone is true. Adding or taking away from that statement for the sake of disagreement is disingenuous.

Nick ain’t the people he speak about.

I’m tired of seeing y’all claminf shit your parents ain’t your parents ain’t and their parents X1000 ain’t.

Pathetic.
And this nigga works in Hollywood and collecting checks from them folks.

And that post that Tariq posted are dumb as fuck. I’m talking bout really dumb.

he pointing out the bad Jews but would have a ttack if somebody did that shit with blacks.

Blacks has been oppressed
Jews has been oppressed

Dumb shit.
Just like when that black girl was killed and brushed it because the black dude that did wasn’t born here.

He shit on blacks folks aboard when it Convenient

You cant even say the word Jew i a non derogatory way... an yeah i dont agree with everything Farrakahn says but all their heroes are racist.. hell we have a white supremacist in the white house i dont want to hear shit about Farrakhan fuck them
The speech writer and Senior advisor for Trump racist talking points and political speechs and policies is Jewish his name is Stephen Miller.
Stephen_miller_june_2016_cropped_corrected.jpg

The big homie @Maza Yanga brought receipts.
That's just the tip of the iceberg, Jews are doing the devils work, they look at all other people as frayer Black people specifically (means "sucker" or "mark," in the sense that somebody is a sucker if he goes along with the rules when nobody else is following them, or a mark if he's a naive target for thieves.)

Blacks never owned white Jew-ish slaves.

Black movies don ‘t promote negative images of so-called Jews.

See, my problem is they’re always trying to act like they’re in the same boat as us, when In fact, their hands are just as dirty as any other cracker.
They're worse, them hillbillies cracker cave monkeys don't like them either.

Taking a DNA test and being told ur from.... "ehhhh somewhere around in west Africa".. isn't the same as knowing where you came from and your lineage
What are you talking about? They trace lineage back with DNA

Plus it's slave books that tells you who got bought by who. It's not hard black people just want to feel special

Back