Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

I fuck with Diddy, but I'm still not sure if he's just the front man for Revolt and truly owns the network. Same with Nas and Mass Appeal.

SN: I'm disappointed in Nick, there's multiple interviews with him saying he owns 100% of Wildn Out, he shouldn't be in this position

Lying for no damn reason.

What’s the point

With all this going on though I do wanna ask...do some people even know why some Black folks dont rock with Minister Louis Farrakhan and dont take his words seriously? From what I've read over the years it's got nothing to do with anything related to being anti semitic and most to do with their suspicion that he played a role in Malcom Xs death. I remember reading Black Brothers Inc thay basically lines out how the Black Muslim population grew so powerful in Philly and they have a section discussing Malcoms falling out with the NOI and printed a copy of a letter Farrakhan wrote with a picture of a decapitated head of Malcom X. I didnt know that's why until I read that shit.

With all this going on though I do wanna ask...do some people even know why some Black folks dont rock with Minister Louis Farrakhan and dont take his words seriously? From what I've read over the years it's got nothing to do with anything related to being anti semitic and most to do with their suspicion that he played a role in Malcom Xs death. I remember reading Black Brothers Inc thay basically lines out how the Black Muslim population grew so powerful in Philly and they have a section discussing Malcoms falling out with the NOI and printed a copy of a letter Farrakhan wrote with a picture of a decapitated head of Malcom X. I didnt know that's why until I read that shit.

Farrakhan is a nut in my opinion.

I respect him but he pretty much admitted they smoked brother malcolm for being a traitor. That never sat right with me

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
Back