Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Viacom severs ties with Nick Cannon amid alleged "antisemitic" statements

Remember the Flack MJ got for this shit

Jackson sings, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me." The song also says: "Skinhead, deadhead

my girl is a teacher in nyc and someone said the word Palestine mad people got up in left a meeting/ professional development or some shit

I respect him but he pretty much admitted they smoked brother malcolm for being a traitor. That never sat right with me

They had that man out here basically bankrupt and according to not only the book I mentioned but I've also seen it said in a few documentaries on Malcom X that his falling out had to do with wanting to expose Elijah Muhammad for sleeping with underage girls. There's alot of shit out there on Malcom's death and what led up to it that perfectly lays out what led to the divide. Of course it's up to a person's own interpretation, but it's hard to read or take in that information and not look at Farrakhan funny

@Cain you about to get a check you about to be ballin outchea lol

It's in Asheville and being spread throughout the city through different programs where Black folks are discriminated against the most. White folks ain't about to just give niggas a check. Hell they ain't even giving white people checks during a global pandemic

It's in Asheville and being spread throughout the city through different programs where Black folks are discriminated against the most. White folks ain't about to just give niggas a check. Hell they ain't even giving white people checks during a global pandemic

Niggas get to go the Biltmore House for free 3X a year or something.

:hahaha:

The idea god has "chosen people" is oxymoronic af to me. It contradicts and undermines everything they say god is supposed to be about imo. That's why i don't subscribe to any religious beliefs

Facts. Because they way the story goes he created everybody in his image but how and why would he choose that one tribe out of millions to be his chosen people who then went on and fucked up every chance they got. And the concept of Hell being eternal is weird too. So in my short 80 to 90s years my sins are enough to damn my soul forever? Seems fishy

He should have chosen his words more carefully and never drop pseudo history. Everyone wants to be a Hebrew a "chosen one" which is some bull, but Black Folks want to be in the middle east without really dealing with the middle east. We are people who descend from those who live in the plains and jungle and desert of Africa. There is too much clear evidence and our diversity is expressed strongly, but people can continue thinking their Hebrew Israelites while you actually descend from people who actually developed revolutionary things that changed the course of history.

facts again. And why we want to be kin to the niggas that fucked up every chance they got? As kids every Old Testament story is about Hebrews fucking up and being punished.

With all this going on though I do wanna ask...do some people even know why some Black folks dont rock with Minister Louis Farrakhan and dont take his words seriously? From what I've read over the years it's got nothing to do with anything related to being anti semitic and most to do with their suspicion that he played a role in Malcom Xs death. I remember reading Black Brothers Inc thay basically lines out how the Black Muslim population grew so powerful in Philly and they have a section discussing Malcoms falling out with the NOI and printed a copy of a letter Farrakhan wrote with a picture of a decapitated head of Malcom X. I didnt know that's why until I read that shit.

And didn’t Netflix just have a documentary saying the dude that killed X was in Jersey. And this was an old episode of gangland about Philly black Mafia and how they killed a family because the dad spoke against Elijah Muhammad. Shit was crazy

Last edited:
The idea god has "chosen people" is oxymoronic af to me. It contradicts and undermines everything they say god is supposed to be about imo. That's why i don't subscribe to any religious beliefs

Just to be clear about something, the Hebrews are only chosen because God made a promise to look after Abraham's bloodline as a reward for how faithful he was. It's not because God likes the Jews better or anything like that. In fact, in Deuteronomy God tells them that they really ain't shit and if it wasn't for the promise he made to Abraham he would have dropped them.

Last edited:
Back