Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The
The south, growing up mfs was not wanting to hear that down here atleast in Atlanta. I remember going to multiple parties across the city and when the New York joints came on the floor died down to get drinks and shit. Never understood
Man I've always fucked with east coast cats because I like word play but in the south nobody trying to hear that east coast shit. East coast music is music you listen to in your headphones while riding the subway. Down south music is for the clubs, whips, and working out. And.....and I'm only saying and......if you're going to murder a muthafucka. I can't murder someone to the bridge is over. Fuck around and get murked your damn self

How many of yall can say you've went to the store & purchased an album from both artist?

I can

& quite frankly, it's one of the reasons most of yalls opinion holds no weight cuz it's heavily biased if you admittedly don't listen to one of em (that goes for any artist comparisons)

I'm gonna raise my hand and say I'm one of the 7.79 BILLION people that never bought any of that wack shit from either one of these b-list rappers. (Just to put this weird argument into perspective)

I'm gonna raise my hand and say I'm one of the 7.79 BILLION people that never bought any of that wack shit from either one of these b-list rappers. (Just to put this weird argument into perspective)

378a40831d1001c96af434aa24b6dd97.gif

To be fair Jeezy and Gucci dropped blah last year. None better then the other, both just crap.
Where is the buddy who says this is a work again... Lol mfs don't understand these 2 hate each other, they prolly getting a big check for it.
Its a worked shoot

you a smark you know exactly what I mean by that

gibbs wants to be a gangsta so bad . NY bloods shot ya car up and u aint even do nun . he called game corny and when he seen game he aint say it to his face . hes a clown

To me jeezy ain't seeing gucci mane. Gucci got more hits than jeezy he just was not as commercial with it. His music sound better & got more life to it. People like gucci more. They hang around him more than jeezy cause he more real.

To me jeezy ain't seeing gucci mane. Gucci got more hits than jeezy he just was not as commercial with it. His music sound better & got more life to it. People like gucci more. They hang around him more than jeezy cause he more real.

People like Gucci more than Nas. Don’t mean the music is better Lololololol

Didn't T.I. and Jeezy both say a while back that they were willing to bury the hatchet with Gucci? I don't see why any beef would be coming from Jeezy's side on this, and Gucci's hostility has always seemed reactive to me.

I mean a nigga put a hit on you I do t think it’s any real peace after that

I mean a nigga put a hit on you I do t think it’s any real peace after that

I mean the mfs aint ever gone be bestfriends or no shit like that but It might lead to another collab

those niggas had already squashed it once before back in like 2010 and this was before Gucci even got his shit together.

i think they even recorded some shit together back then but something happened between the two crews and it led to them beefing again even tho they wont involved.

Back