Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course not

But if u don't listen to an artist your opinion is limited compared to anyone who knows both extensively

Like @AP21 in here admitting he only knows two gucci hits n still have the audacity to type paragraphs
That's not what I said. I said those were the only two album cuts I was familiar with which in all likelihood, based on previous matchups, the album cuts will be played before mixtape tracks.

I accept apologies in large bills please

That's not what I said. I said those were the only two album cuts I was familiar with which in all likelihood, based on previous matchups, the album cuts will be played before mixtape tracks.

I accept apologies in large bills please
Y'all he doin what he do again

Well, you have niggas on the west coast who don't listen to east in vice versa. So then this becomes a regional thing if you look at it that way.

I've listened to Gucci and I'm aware of his music. He does have hits but he's not better than jezzy.

bruh

IDGAF if it's regional bias, generational bias, whatever

if you only listen to one & not the other, your opinion is not valued & holds no weight

now if you've listened to a good sample size & don't like it, that's cool

Y'all he doin what he do again
If this means I'm correcting you for taking my comments out of context then yes, I am doing that again.

I didn't say all I know is two Gucci tracks. Pull up the post. I know you bookmarked it

not getting why folks are so eager for Gucci Mane and Jeezy to be ignorant on this Verzuz

No diss songs will be played. These dudes will be professional at the least with an outside chance of the beef actually being squashed

im looking forward to hopefully these two grown men...southern legends and trap gods to peace it up for the culture

how you kno no disses will get played?

Gucci reposted that meme w/ his most etherous line from that diss

don't underestimate the fucks he does not give lol

how you kno no disses will get played?

Gucci reposted that meme w/ his most etherous line from that diss

don't underestimate the fucks he does not give lol
Thats what I'm saying, hell Gucci dissing Jeezy in the promo. Even quoted the truth track. And we supposed to not anticipate any of them???

If this means I'm correcting you for taking my comments out of context then yes, I am doing that again.

I didn't say all I know is two Gucci tracks. Pull up the post. I know you bookmarked it
The two songs u named (wasted and lemonade) are album cuts and hits. U said u only listened to one album (his first)

U know how long ago that was?

So what are u basing your opinion from past 2005?

Thats what I'm saying, hell Gucci dissing Jeezy in the promo. Even quoted the truth track. And we supposed to not anticipate any of them???

dude came out the gate & called him snowcone

& these mf talkin bout they gon keep it "professional"

:hahaha:

The two songs u named (wasted and lemonade) are album cuts and hits. U said u only listened to one album (his first)

U know how long ago that was?

So what are u basing your opinion from past 2005?
I also mentioned the album he dropped when he got released. I specifically mentioned the song he had with meek as well.

Just use this energy towards someone who's equally vested in this as you are. I ain't the one b.

Back