Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean the mfs aint ever gone be bestfriends or no shit like that but It might lead to another collab

those niggas had already squashed it once before back in like 2010 and this was before Gucci even got his shit together.

i think they even recorded some shit together back then but something happened between the two crews and it led to them beefing again even tho they wont involved.

DJ Drama forced a Gucci jail call in on Atlanta's hot 107.9 while Jeezy was in the studio being interviewed, you could tell Jeezy was hella uncomfortable about it but tried to play it safe since he was put on the spot and Gucci was being friendly. HIm and Drama had a falling out about it how Drama handled the situation by throwing him on the spot and since Gucci was locked up and Drama got Gucci to be willing to wave the flag and do the call in but Jeezy was never made aware about it. They were making little jokes and shit but it was awkward as fuck like it was for show, they were talking about the Trappin Aint Dead remix by having Gucci on it and Jeezy was like yeah well have to look into it....then after the interview Jeezy got mad at Drama and never tried to do the remix with Gucci. I remember that was the big fall out Drama and Jeezy had. One of the most akward hip hop interviews because Jeezy was uncomfortable asf.

That’s fine not to have active beef. But that’s not really burying the hatchet. I don’t think they trying to put hit in each other or anything like that. But I wouldn’t be under the same roof of somebody who tried to take my life.
Jeezy didnt try to have him killed bro.

there was never a real hit on gucci life. Jeezy was talking shit on wax about his chain and saying he will pay 50k for it and his homie thought he was serious.

whats funny and how you know it was just shot talking...within that same song he was talking down in Gucci jewelry saying it look like it came from the middle of the mall lol

im sure these niggas have talked about thia shit and cleared the air. Jeezy never sent nobody to rob or kill Gucci. It was a a case of a nigga doing some dumb shot for clout and got killed for it

Back