Welcome To aBlackWeb

Venezuelan Gang Takes Over Multiple Neighborhoods In Colorado

United States did destroy Venezuelas economy, with sanctions & an embargo which is hurting the citizens of the country. They stole Venezuelas gold in the United Kingdom & told other countries not to do business with Venezuela. Y'all cry about racism & this is a clear case of systemic racism by Uncle Sam . They create banana republics & wonder why the citizens want to leave their country.

Last edited:
The way to stop it is for educated black people to speak up and correct those that are wrong, same way people want conservatives that see the maga slime but stay silent because to conflict with one another would signal discontent to people outside of the group. Until those of us that know better raise our voice and presence and stand infront of those that don’t know better, those that don’t know better will freely be used to pushed narratives about the whole of us.
Dude it's the so called "educated" black people that got us deep in the whole we in. Pushing their agendas and trying to keep their masters happy. The blue collar class was the real strength behind the black community. Cause they were our no nonsense warrior class who would tell them folks to take that job and shove it up they ass before they compromised their self. If you wanted a ass kicking run up on one of those brothers who worked at the steel mill or in construction. Them so called academics for the most part have sold us up the river

Dude it's the so called "educated" black people that got us deep in the whole we in. Pushing their agendas and trying to keep their masters happy. The blue collar class was the real strength behind the black community. Cause they were our no nonsense warrior class who would tell them folks to take that job and shove it up they ass before they compromised their self. If you wanted an ass kicking run up on one of those brothers who worked at the steel mill or in construction. Them so called academics for the most part have sold us up the river
Those arent educated people, they are in same boat as the others

United States did destroy Venezuelas economy, with sanctions & an embargo which is hurting the citizens of the country. They stole Venezuelas gold in the United Kingdom & told other countries not to do business with Venezuela. Y'all cry about racism & this is a clear case of systemic racism by Uncle Sam . They create banana republics & wonder why the citizens want to leave their country.

Surface-level knowledge type shi

Surface-level knowledge type shi
While true, sometimes I feel that America's problem is lack of unity in terms of identity and inclusion. By this I mean...if America wants to be the big bad ass rulling the world, why can't we do it as a country, rather than having US citizens also getting screwed to benefit the global wealthy.

At some point we could have collectively agreed to take over the world. Instead, we just have wealthy people globally working together to keep and gain.

While true, sometimes I feel that America's problem is lack of unity in terms of identity and inclusion. By this I mean...if America wants to be the big bad ass rulling the world, why can't we do it as a country, rather than having US citizens also getting screwed to benefit the global wealthy.

At some point we could have collectively agreed to take over the world. Instead, we just have wealthy people globally working together to keep and gain.

I understand your POV. I think, when it comes to "our" business (i.e., who American companies can and cannot do business with), we don't owe it to anyone and so I can't really agree with the notion that we are wronging a country by not doing business with them should we decide we don't fuck with them. In cases of overt intervention, I wholeheartedly agree; however, with countries like Venezuela, I don't. Chavez and Maduro fucked Venezuela over, not the U.S. They created an economy that was fully-dependent on a commodity and it bit them in the ass. Oil is America-proof (see: Russia), the Chavistas are just uniquely incompetent.

Man come onnnnnnnn…Is this where we at lol?

The fucking place got condemned because it was run by a slumlord..FOR YEARS.

So because poor people live there, the slumlord was collecting rent and refusing to upkeep, as is the case in most low income housing, which is where crime occurs..There’s no gang forcing people out of their apartments, it’s the police because the state deemed it uninhabitable.

These people understand that the majority of Blacks lack any kind of civic education so they pass bullshit like this through poverty and poverty-adjacent twitter to rile up the masses..my god man I hate the cracka and how he’s able to do this shit really saddens me irl.

View attachment 1363176

I gotta find a way to stop this animal man.

For a lot of people...sometimes the lie is better than the truth.

Facts! That’s why I don’t get so upset at immigrants. US has openly fucked other countries up in this hemisphere. I see French and British folks complaining about Africans but forgetting they colonized and took all the shit

And Venezuela ain't the first economy either. We been doin' this.

Honduras caught a piece of this action and they citizens left and coming to the States too. This wasn't toooo long ago either. It was something about a coup that happened there. We been puttin' hands in everybody else business.

Shortly after, the caravans actually started in Honduras. That's what this is.

Facts! That’s why I don’t get so upset at immigrants. US has openly fucked other countries up in this hemisphere. I see French and British folks complaining about Africans but forgetting they colonized and took all the shit
Wow we can agree on something

Venezuela & Argentina had the best economies in South America , after Hugo Chavez kicked out Exon & made Washington DC angry everything went downhill. Let's stick to the facts op & stop posting propaganda pieces

Back