Welcome To aBlackWeb

Venezuelan Gang Takes Over Multiple Neighborhoods In Colorado

Dude it's the so called "educated" black people that got us deep in the whole we in. Pushing their agendas and trying to keep their masters happy. The blue collar class was the real strength behind the black community. Cause they were our no nonsense warrior class who would tell them folks to take that job and shove it up they ass before they compromised their self. If you wanted a ass kicking run up on one of those brothers who worked at the steel mill or in construction. Them so called academics for the most part have sold us up the river

There are so many levels of ignorance in this comment I don't even know where to start.

There are so many levels of ignorance in this comment I don't even know where to start.
U think? Show me one example of a black academic that made a difference since MLK. He was the last one. Who you got? Michael Eric Dyson? Mark Lamont Hill? Lol. Name one the grass roots respect and gets work done

The agendas change the context of what's being presented. So it is smart to be aware of what angle a story is being presented from
That's new in general.

If I post something from CNN, I shouldn't have to say "Hey guys, this may or may not be a left wing agenda" .

If the story really is that it's more about slumlords than what's being presented as some rogue band of immigrants who took over like The Carter Building then those aren't the same stories being told.
+3 for the Carter reference

That's new in general.

If I post something from CNN, I shouldn't have to say "Hey guys, this may or may not be a left wing agenda" .
Not everyone can decipher the cryptic nonsense that the racist media puts out , they have an agenda & love to spread propaganda & misinformation.

I get all that, but the story was brushed off as fake
So the fact alone the story simply EXISTS, then it's true?

I'm more the school of thought if a story only have pieces of truth laced in with falsehoods and unconfirmed claims, then it means the whole story is untrue.

It's doesn't mean the story is true.

Dude it's the so called "educated" black people that got us deep in the whole we in. Pushing their agendas and trying to keep their masters happy. The blue collar class was the real strength behind the black community. Cause they were our no nonsense warrior class who would tell them folks to take that job and shove it up they ass before they compromised their self. If you wanted a ass kicking run up on one of those brothers who worked at the steel mill or in construction. Them so called academics for the most part have sold us up the river
There's a whole of their like you're different from black people in this shit...
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png @Goldie Did this dude ever check in at the door?

Back