Welcome To aBlackWeb

Venezuelan Gang Takes Over Multiple Neighborhoods In Colorado

View attachment 1363910
View attachment 1363911

I'm not saying you're right or wrong, I'm saying there's two sides and neither should be automatically brushed off.

I agree. I'm just saying if a story is framed a certain way and then things also emerge that conflict with that and the sources are also suspect in their intentions then people will question it.

Venezuelans are damn near everywhere in the United States , and with their President Nicolás Madura in Venezuela stealing an election he clearly lost , we’re going to see more of them

Facts! That’s why I don’t get so upset at immigrants. US has openly fucked other countries up in this hemisphere. I see French and British folks complaining about Africans but forgetting they colonized and took all the shit
Lmao. Those immigrants ain’t your friend at all, regardless of how or why they got here.

Lmao. Those immigrants ain’t your friend at all, regardless of how or why they got here.

Can you please stfu. I didn’t say we are friends I just don’t be crying when they leave a bad place and move to another because our government fucked them up like they fucked up a lot of stuff. If you can’t even admit that our government makes shit bad in other places then don’t ever quote me again.

Can you please stfu. I didn’t say we are friends I just don’t be crying when they leave a bad place and move to another because our government fucked them up like they fucked up a lot of stuff. If you can’t even admit that our government makes shit bad in other places then don’t ever quote me again.
First of all, cut the tough guy shit.

Second, who the fuck denied the bad shit the government do. My post says regardless how they get here they are still treating us like shit.

So you should care that they are here because it’s just another group of folks that hate black folks.

First of all, cut the tough guy shit.

Second, who the fuck denied the bad shit the government do. My post says regardless how they get here they are still treating us like shit.

So you should care that they are here because it’s just another group of folks that hate black folks.

Nobody is in tough guys shit but for the last three years you go out your way to tell
Ne immigrants are my opps. I never been oppressed by an immigrant in my whole life. And telling me they don’t like blacks is not that surprising. But there are other races of immigrants. Do I need to be scared of Africans or Niggas from Honduras

Nobody is in tough guys shit but for the last three years you go out your way to tell
Ne immigrants are my opps. I never been oppressed by an immigrant in my whole life. And telling me they don’t like blacks is not that surprising. But there are other races of immigrants. Do I need to be scared of Africans or Niggas from Honduras
I can tell you’re not in spaces where non black immigrants or first generation be.

And yes. You need to be worry about folks of all colors from other countries.

Idk if i should even bother looking this up. The is the description for this twitter account "RawsAlerts is your go-to source for fast and accurate news coverage, specializing in groundbreaking events across the USA."

Now look at some of the groundbreaking news tweets

And while scrolling from this gem

I know for a fact that the description of this video isnt real, because I saw this vid a min ago on worldstar. I wanna say it happened in cali but i dont 100% remember.

Idk if i should even bother looking this up. The is the description for this twitter account "RawsAlerts is your go-to source for fast and accurate news coverage, specializing in groundbreaking events across the USA."

I know for a fact that the description of this video isnt real, because I saw this vid a min ago on worldstar. I wanna say it happened in cali but i dont 100% remember.

Just saw somebody online talking about this shit

But remember being accurate and fact checking shouldn't matter. Just go with whatever you hear or your friends tell you lol

There is a Venezuelan gang that originated in prisons there, Tren de Aragua, that has made its presence known in the US. They've done shit here in Miami which shouldn't be surprising, we have a sizable Venezuelan population. My issue is that these people are used to be the face of immigration

After a quick search, looks like the video is real, but its from diff apartment complex.

Supposedly not long after that video, there was a shooting outside of the apartment

If you click that link and watch the news story, they have another ring camera video from that same apartment. On another occasion shows 2 other guys using a hammer to try and break in that same apartment. So that unit was targeted for some reason.

I'm writting this as im still looking at stuff, but from what Im seeing, looks like I have to agree with the police on this being isolated incidents and this seems like isnt only getting traction because of political fearmongering & its working.

If you watched the video in that first link, at the end it shows the people that lived there that recorded it was this middle aged white couple. They said try tried to get help but no one in government would help them. Then one day coincidently, the only person that helped them find another place to move to, was the white lady city counsel member that happens to always be speaking out against migrants. Then something else crazy happened. When she went to help them move their stuff into a U-haul, news cameras just happened to be there to film her helping them and were kind enough to let her speak on camera about it.

Seems like typical hood shit that goes on all across America in poor neighborhoods that have a lot of brown people. Yet no one ever seems to care this much

Contrary to what the Reps say, Dems have no problem deporting illegals. Hell, progressives actually think the establishment Dems are too hawkish when it comes to the deportations. I think everyone can agree that if gangs are taking over complexes, the authorities need to get in there and get them out of the country.
Yeah if I'm remembering correctly the Obama administration has the highest deportation numbers of any president.

Back