Welcome To aBlackWeb

NYC Migrants Are Grilling The Rats (Not Really)

I been seeing this video every year since Covid and it’s always portrayed as new.

This Pakistani nigga literally just added “with migrants” and reposted it a year later to capitalize on white racism and the negroes who peddle it lmao.

This new Black-orientalist shit is like that “pretend we’re boomers” group on Facebook.

I been seeing this video every year since Covid and it’s always portrayed as new.

This Pakistani nigga literally just added “with migrants” and reposted it a year later to capitalize on white racism and the negroes who peddle it lmao.

This new Black-orientalist shit is like that “pretend we’re boomers” group on Facebook.

Wild part is people are gonna watch that video thinking that shit is true lol

Idk if this is true or not, but yeah this is what it's like in a 3rd world country where they come from. Another reason why we don't want em.

Anyway, I never saw anyone grilling rats down here, but what I do know is they eat road kill. The dead cow had just got hit by a truck, so I'll be honest, it's not like the cow was sitting on the road for a few days. They done got the machettes (legal to have them in public here) and cut it up and took the meat on home.

Sometimes they actually march they livestock right through traffic on a highway. Wizzin' by at 55, 65, 75 mph and they livestock on the road slowin' up traffic.

Back