Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usher Allegedly Jumped By Chris Brown and His Crew At Las Vegas Skate Party

so yall been shittin on this man for almost 10 pages with no evidence. Do I have that right?

I aint shootin him no bail... im jussayin
Who do you shoot bail to?

Didn’t you just tell dudes to not give me bail cuz you thought I was watching smut on the plane?

so yall been shittin on this man for almost 10 pages with no evidence. Do I have that right?

I aint shootin him no bail... im jussayin
Evidence ? Lol we are so spoiled as a generation when u think about it we ve never seen any of the shit that happened in the 80s and 90s that ppl talked about

Anyone ever seen footage of KRS One kicking Homie off the stage? Or the million fights that done happened in the 90s

Didn’t you just tell dudes to not give me bail cuz you thought I was watching smut on the plane?

what that got to do with anything?

I aint say nothin bout smut. You coulda just said yeah I wasnt watching golden girls and you opted not to fam

Was he not being jackass to a woman in the video or you care more about Usher than the black woman just there to enjoy herself

Evidence ? Lol we are so spoiled as a generation when u think about it we ve never seen any of the shit that happened in the 80s and 90s that ppl talked about

Anyone ever seen footage of KRS One kicking Homie off the stage? Or the million fights that done happened in the 90s

whats the point you tryna make here Elzo? I aint bout to throw this nigga under the bus offa rumor like yall are. We all know social media is fuckin wild. Iono why its so hard to let shit play out before taking a stance on it

whats the point you tryna make here Elzo? I aint bout to throw this nigga under the bus offa rumor like yall are. We all know social media is fuckin wild. Iono why its so hard to let shit play out before taking a stance on it
The point is 90% of the shit that happened in our culture we ve never actually seen … we just go along based on the stories and word of ppl who supposedly were there …. lol why stop now

Chris Brown's credibility and rep is THAT stellar, y'all need to "see" the nigga in action...pause🫤

You'll think any sensible person, that's been taking half a note of the negativity, drama, chaos, and confusion that he constantly finds himself in over the last 15 years.........would conclude something like this IS on brand for him.

And it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination or some grand conspiracy that he is guilt of what has been reported.

Folks don't care if it's true or not, lotta our members hate Chris Brown. Folks still mad he kicked a girl in 2nd grade

He's never justified in being angry or allowed to feel disrespected. He's not allowed to disagree with a woman. He can't be seen having a great time or interacting positively with fans because then he's on drugs

All we know is all parties mentioned thus far seem to be over it but yeah, let the masses shit on CB because he light skinned bad😕

Niggas love ignoring clear patterns of behavior. Nigga spent a smooth decade plus consistently getting into beefs and fights buts its a shock when people believe a story about him fighting.

Niggas love ignoring clear patterns of behavior. Nigga spent a smooth decade plus consistently getting into beefs and fights buts its a shock when people believe a story about him fighting.
Could those patterns be shit that we made up in our minds because we are invested in the narrative?

Did he stalk kimchi or try to get his girl back?

We gotta stop places that stalking jacket in people. So none of y’all kept trying to get an ex back??
Y’all just broke up cold turkey?

🧢

Could those patterns be shit that we made up in our minds because we are invested in the narrative?

Did he stalk kimchi or try to get his girl back?

We gotta stop places that stalking jacket in people. So none of y’all kept trying to get an ex back??
Y’all just broke up cold turkey?

🧢

He threatened to kill her. It's documented in court because his dumb ass sent her texts and voice mails doing it. Unless you about to say it was AI...then you're caping for a proven abuser.

Back