Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usher Allegedly Jumped By Chris Brown and His Crew At Las Vegas Skate Party

Niggas talking bout cause he had chewing gum commercials and Disney shows, he would be at MJ level......... :foh5:

He might have a few more endorsements and sold a few more albums but dassit.
Lol bro 12% of adults in the US own the Thriller album

Shit ain’t even close … ppl really make the comp cuz they both sing and dance

Oh so even Chris feels he's blackballed so it's not just me imagining it lol

Nah he feels that way. He's not blackballed in the sense that people are intentionally keeping opportunities from him on some bullshit. He's just created such a reputation that some people simply don't want to fuck with him which as a by product means certain doors will be closed off to him. He's dealing with the effects of a selfcreated problem

Nah he feels that way. He's not blackballed in the sense that people are intentionally keeping opportunities from him on some bullshit. He's just created such a reputation that some people simply don't want to fuck with him which as a by product means certain doors will be closed off to him. He's dealing with the effects of a selfcreated problem
Either way it’s the same result even if it’s his fault

Yeah I do . You support horrible people who are guilty of the crimes they’ve been blamed for.

R Kelly did everything they say he did and way more

And the victims were black women
Before metoo I won’t defend kelz and never did. If you telling me errthang in that docu series is true…..that’s an issue

And where did I go hard for cb?
I said his riri shit ain’t all on him.
But sure let’s say that’s going hard.
Who else I defend?

Tory?
You telling me a chick can grab a gun after a fight but only Tory got charged?

Ok

Yea, bullshit

Before metoo I won’t defend kelz and never did. If you telling me errthang in that docu series is true…..that’s an issue

Who else I defend?

Tory?

Ok

Yea, bullshit
If I ever get in some shit,I know you gone hold shit down for me

Keep fighting the "good" fight

Who else I defend?

Tory?

Ok

Yea, bullshit

Why is the metoo movement make you defend r Kelly. Wanting his co conspirators convicted is fine but don’t think Kelly needs a defense.

The CB shit would hold more weight if he hasn’t been wildlin since 2010.

Tory shot the girl she took a deal he ain’t want to say she did it that’s his dumbass fault

If I ever get in some shit,I know you gone hold shit down for me

Keep fighting the "good" fight
I don’t ride just to ride but if some shit is afoot……I’m there til the end. Fuck the crowd.

And fyi, I ride for black women too, niggas just have selective memory.

But that’s how it goes

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I don’t ride just to ride but if some shit is afoot……I’m there til the end. Fuck the crowd.

And fyi, I ride for black women too, niggas just have selective memory.

But that’s how it goes

You need to learn when you fighting for the wrong people. The devil don't always need an advocate

You need to learn when you fighting for the wrong people. The devil don't always need an advocate
You not seeing what I see is ok to me.
certain shit I won’t carry into other things. Certain shit ain’t right and should be spoke in regardless of charges if it’s based on lies.
And certain shit shouldn’t be support just because a woman said it.

Some shit is universally wrong or right right…..and some shit has grey areas or areas that need more questions.

And if enough people say I’m wrong,,,,,,I’ll pull court transcript like I’ve dont to read for myself to see if I’m right or wrong and I’ll stand on what I find and if I need to change it.

You switched from commercials and then moved the goalpost to sales...

Name recognition.. Concerts.. Sales.. He seems to check all the boxes even if he is a piece of shit

Chris Brown Upset About Low Sales for New Album ‘Breezy’​

:huh2:

Back