Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usher Allegedly Jumped By Chris Brown and His Crew At Las Vegas Skate Party

It would've been had his path been pure
Iono. None of these teen singers stayed pure, they all needed to get some dirt on themselves to transition.

Bieber, miley cyrus, all the Disney girls, even Rhianna used the incident to create bad girl riri. Before the incident Chris Brown was the face of doublemint gum, idk if that shit would've lasted, girls ain't checking for the stomp the yard dude, but loyal and deuces?? That'll work.

Bro, he was in Doublemint commercials and on Disney shows. That was also around the time he did that joint No air with Jordin Sparks that was HUGE worldwide. He was about to be BIG before that Rihanna incident
That path to Global superstardom was right there for Chris Brown

A lot wasn’t said about the situation.!but I can give him a bit of props for just taking it and not damaging her career. She wasn’t innocent.

That ain’t props to me. Not telling your side and just accepting it when you know the truth is lame to me. And now look.

That ain’t props to me. Not telling your side and just accepting it when you know the truth is lame to me. And now look.
Would it have mattered if she said she hit him first and he hit back to stop her?

He lost no matter what.

I think that fucked him up more than we all care to admit. He will forever be a demon.

Bro, he was in Doublemint commercials and on Disney shows. That was also around the time he did that joint No air with Jordin Sparks that was HUGE worldwide. He was about to be BIG before that Rihanna incident

Ok, I hear you. I still think MJ level is a bit of a level. The only one that's kinda reached that level is Beyonce, and I don't think Chris would have ever rivaled Beyonce at the top.

Cocaine Bear

dies-dead.gif

Ok, I hear you. I still think MJ level is a bit of a level. The only one that's kinda reached that level is Beyonce, and I don't think Chris would have ever rivaled Beyonce at the top.

Chris would've reached an insane level of fame and recognition. And you can see that by how loyal his fanbase that's stayed with him are and how defensive of him they are. Those people who first fell in love with the 15 year old kid singing "Run It" still rock with him for the most part.

Lol this is going to make it 10 pages with no video
Folks don't care if it's true or not, lotta our members hate Chris Brown. Folks still mad he kicked a girl in 2nd grade

He's never justified in being angry or allowed to feel disrespected. He's not allowed to disagree with a woman. He can't be seen having a great time or interacting positively with fans because then he's on drugs

All we know is all parties mentioned thus far seem to be over it but yeah, let the masses shit on CB because he light skinned bad😕

Folks don't care if it's true or not, lotta our members hate Chris Brown. Folks still mad he kicked a girl in 2nd grade

He's never justified in being angry or allowed to feel disrespected. He's not allowed to disagree with a woman. He can't be seen having a great time or interacting positively with fans because then he's on drugs

All we know is all parties mentioned thus far seem to be over it but yeah, let the masses shit on CB because he light skinned bad😕
He don't get benefit of the doubt for beating the shit out of a woman and being a stalker to another one. He put himself on this path

so yall been shittin on this man for almost 10 pages with no evidence. Do I have that right?

I aint shootin him no bail... im jussayin

They hate black men bruh.
I am usually saying what you are but this time I sided with the crowd and was wrong. I blame jet lag.

Back