Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Unsolved Mysteries (Volume 3)

Lady in the lake

Either her brother got caught up in some money shit and she got murked for it or her cop cousin did that shit. It's crazy that the possibilities didn't even seem to bother the brother or cousin that much. That family is toxic lmao.

Jennifer fairgate

I think she was a killer for hire or like bruh was saying an intelligence agent that ended up getting got.

I think her being a part of some sort of foreign intelligence service makes the most sense. A lot of that shit sounds like tradecraft to me. Especially the clothes with no labels on them. Clothing labels are an easy way to isolate what part of the world a person comes from, and sometimes what country.

But I don't think she got got. I think she offed herself, but for a reason related to her job as an intelligence officer, rather than like depression or some shit like that.

I think her being a part of some sort of foreign intelligence service makes the most sense. A lot of that shit sounds like tradecraft to me. Especially the clothes with no labels on them. Clothing labels are an easy way to isolate what part of the world a person comes from, and sometimes what country.

But I don't think she got got. I think she offed herself, but for a reason related to her job as an intelligence officer, rather than like depression or some shit like that.

The way she was holding the gun it had to be placed in her hand like that after the fact.

I dunno where you get that from. It'd be super easy to shoot yourself holding a the gun like that.

They said it in the show because of the kickback of the gun that shit wouldnt have been so neatly placed in her hand after it fired

They said it in the show because of the kickback of the gun that shit wouldnt have been so neatly placed in her hand after it fired

I must've went and took a piss during that part. In that case, I feel it. My intelligence community theory stands. But like @King Freeman say, she got got somehow. That 15 minute time window after the shot and the door being double locked from the inside is getting me though.

Jack Wheeler:

He was shook. Easiest answer is he had a mental breakdown and ended up running into the wrong person/people but him being thrown in the dumpster with all his shit just doesn't make sense. I think he was into some shit or knew some confidential things other people wanted to know. I think he was dosed with something that triggered his bipolar disorder. Then tracked and ultimately beaten to death for information he didn't give up. He had some clothes and shit stashed at that building jic thats why he was there.
Yeah I think he was beat to death a random person ot people

Yeah I think he was beat to death a random person ot people

Randoms would have caught the Rolex and his wallet that's why I got a hard time believing that even tho that's the most logical turn of events.

Randoms would have caught the Rolex and his wallet that's why I got a hard time believing that even tho that's the most logical turn of events.
Sometimes it ain't about robbing the person some people just want to fuck shit up so bad if they're pissed off that much or maybe they didn't mean to kill him just wanted to bruise him up real bad until they noticed he was dead then hauled ass

I skipped the missing black kids episode just now.

Just found it too unsettling as a parent.

Some lazy fucking police work in this Lady in the Lake episode.

Man I'm struggling with this batch of episodes lol

I've fallen asleep on the first 2 several times

I think Jack Wheeler fucked up and ended up in a dumpster. I don't think it was any foul play at all.

The Fairchild shit is wild. I'ma need to go back a bit but looks like she offed herself

I skipped the missing black kids episode just now.

Just found it too unsettling as a parent.

Some lazy fucking police work in this Lady in the Lake episode.

It was disgusting. The stupid ass jail just let’s him Christmas shop and is stunned when he doesn’t come back. I was so angry after this episode

It was disgusting. The stupid ass jail just let’s him Christmas shop and is stunned when he doesn’t come back. I was so angry after this episode
Lol that's a diff episode. Nemesis is talking about the last episode from this season. The kids from Harlem

Back