Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Unsolved Mysteries (Volume 3)

Damn. NJ Transit fucked that investigation all the way up. That's horrible

My guess is the uncle did it.

2nd place he went was the train tracks after going to her grandmothers which was half a mile away from the niece's house but the tracks where she got hit were like 4 miles away.

Then he was there first thing the next morning cleaning up evidence. And then all of a sudden her shoes and shit is found where the mother been walking all the time.

C'mon man. 🕵🏿‍♂️

My guess is the uncle did it.

2nd place he went was the train tracks after going to her grandmothers which was half a mile away from the niece's house but the tracks where she got hit were like 4 miles away.

Then he was there first thing the next morning cleaning up evidence. And then all of a sudden her shoes and shit is found where the mother been walking all the time.

C'mon man. 🕵🏿‍♂️

I was leaning more towards her "friends" and whoever she was arguing with prior to the shit poppin off.

It was weird when the uncle said that particular place was the perfect place if you wanted to do something to somebody tho

I was leaning more towards her "friends" and whoever she was arguing with prior to the shit poppin off.

It was weird when the uncle said that particular place was the perfect place if you wanted to do something to somebody tho

Kids not that smart and one of them would have broke imo. But it's possible.

Only other thing I can think is a random person hit her with their car/truck and was smart enough to take her to the tracks.

Just finished the 1st episode of Vol. 3. Looks like a suicide to me and idk why the family thinks that doesn't make sense

Gotta catch up. Haven't watched since episode 3. Anything nice or can I keep letting it build?

Back