Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Unsolved Mysteries (Volume 3)

I gotta find a link on the firestick that has the subtitles for the french episode I can't understand what the hell they're saying

That Patrice case is strange. I want to say it might be a murder for hire but I wouldn't put it past it being a robbery gone wrong

What are they
I was sleepy when I posted last night lol

Didn't mean to leave y'all in suspense

But I think he got jumped. I think he was almost beaten to death. I think they thought he was dead and dumped him initially which is why his shoes and shit were found where they were.

I think he got enough strength to try and walk away but ultimately ended up at that spot by the creek and died from some internal injuries.

Those hicks not about to keep a body locked up then dump him after the initial search imo.

I know there are a few convenient things in the case that would leave room open for that like the shed that was once there was now destroyed, but I find it hard to believe you have the FBI out there and not a single person thinks to search the shed after they searched the entire property with dogs and shit

The Berkshires UFO episode was probably the least interesting. I do believe those people saw what they saw though

Maybe but if you're not speaking English then I'm not watching
It wasn't that bad. The subs were great but that case was the easily one of the wildest ones. I got maybe 3 more left then I'ma rank them

I really wanna see what's going on with Alonzo case. That shit was just too fucked up

It wasn't that bad. The subs were great but that case was the easily one of the wildest ones. I got maybe 3 more left then I'ma rank them

I really wanna see what's going on with Alonzo case. That shit was just too fucked up
FBI reopened the case apparently

Back