Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Unsolved Mysteries (Volume 3)

I'll check it tmrw then. I know if I turn it on now imma pass out.

Bout to check this out now since I’m off today.

OG series used to have me shook.

Seemed like it was more likely to be someone who took his stock advice and lost a lot of money than some secret society. I don't think he ever jumped or was pushed off a roof either

Watched the 1st two episodes. Yep somebody killed that guy and posted his body in that random building. Dont know how they cut the small part of the roof without anybody noticing tho. Was the hole always there?

That case in Georgia, I think the husband did it. He too damn odd to have not did it. Sleeping with the box of ashes in the bed and having the funeral home reassemble the skeleton just to see her like that??? Extra odd

This Alonzo episode another sad example of a black person being entirely too comfortable around white people.

That whole investigation was trash and his “friends” are suspect as fuck. They left him alone at a party, an hour away from home, where he was the only black man in a house with a bunch of racist and where he had already got in a fight with somebody. There are a lot of people that know exactly what happened that night. Hopefully someone will decide to speak up. His family deserves justice.

Watched the 1st two episodes. Yep somebody killed that guy and posted his body in that random building. Dont know how they cut the small part of the roof without anybody noticing tho. Was the hole always there?

That case in Georgia, I think the husband did it. He too damn odd to have not did it. Sleeping with the box of ashes in the bed and having the funeral home reassemble the skeleton just to see her like that??? Extra odd
Naw I don't think the husband did at all even tho her son and her family want to blame him but he ain't do it....he ain't got no money to hire somebody for murder it was a robbery gone wrong basically

Back