Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinions on Black Culture

It is about YOUR assumptions cause you don't know WTF was in the emails and texts. Yet keep saying what Kaep could've done with some shit that you have no idea of what it was. Kaep and his lawyers know what was found. You don't. So again prove what you said.

I'm sure you've bought something or ate at a restaurant that was highly recommended. After that you said to yourself damn that wasn't what I expected it to be based on what I was told.

You ever think Kaep and his lawyers reviewed those emails and texts and realized this ain't what we thought this was going to be?
nope......

i stand on my unpopular opinion.

and while i understand your analogy.......this is a bit different.

the what if is the problem....and they didnt want them out there.
cant claim innocent but want to stop something that can prove innocence.

i posted a link.....i choose to believe he could have hurt them. otherwise...why kap got up there talking about the owners were running?
if they innocent and it was shown in the emails and shit.......yea. it aint adding up.

nope......

i stand on my unpopular opinion.

and while i understand your analogy.......this is a bit different.

the what if is the problem....and they didnt want them out there.
cant claim innocent but want to stop something that can prove innocence.

i posted a link.....i choose to believe he could have hurt them. otherwise...why kap got up there talking about the owners were running?
if they innocent and it was shown in the emails and shit.......yea. it aint adding up.

Your link doesn't know what was in the texts and emails either.

Damn shame for all the black people shit you talk you stay taking a shit on Kaep name based on some shit you have no idea about.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Once again you haven't proven anything about what you said in regards to Kaep and what he could've done to the owners.

Your link doesn't know what was in the texts and emails either.

Damn shame for all the black people shit you talk you stay taking a shit on Kaep name based on some shit you have no idea about.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Once again you haven't proven anything about what you said in regards to Kaep and what he could've done to the owners.
and whats your point....

i dont like every black person especially when i feel they could have done more damage to them pricks.

and i stand on what i said. aint no hypocrisy in my statement.

and whats your point....

i dont like every black person especially when i feel they could have done more damage to them pricks.

and i stand on what i said. aint no hypocrisy in my statement.

It is cause you in another thread defending Jay-Z from peoples assumptions on how he is as a business man but for years you shitting on Kaep based on YOUR assumptions about what you think he could've done but have absolutely no information to lead you to think that way just your feelings. Hypocrisy

It is cause you in another thread defending Jay-Z from peoples assumptions on how he is as a business man but for years you shitting on Kaep based on YOUR assumptions about you think he could've done but have absolutely no information to lead you to think that way just your feelings. Hypocrisy
If he coulda exposed them cacs and didn’t...I have issue with that.

and you should too.

but what you call hypocrisy. I call balance

yea I said it

If he coulda exposed them cacs and didn’t...I have issue with that.

and you should too.

but what you call hypocrisy. I call balance

yea I said it

he allowed them owners to win for a few peanuts

I see you changing your choice of words cause you know you been on some bullshit crusade against Kaep based on no facts at all just your feelings.

I see you changing your choice of words cause you know you been on some bullshit crusade against Kaep based on no facts at all just your feelings.
Aye
You don’t have to agree it’s where I stand. Ain’t shit gonna change.
Him and Reid took a settlement that avoided the opening of emails and texts. That’s a fact.
What was in them emails and texts.....I will say we don’t know. Fact
when people come to settle they don’t want something seen or trying to save face and/or rep. Fact
He took the settlement and allowed them to keep shitting on the players. Fact
But if ni collusion found , he wouldn’t get shit. Fact
But if collusion was found, they shit blows up. Fact
He got his but what about the hundreds of others that might have went thru the same it could have exposed? Or racist remarks? No fact but could be true.

that in my eyes ain’t cool.
Where am I wrong?

Aye
Him and Reid took a settlement that avoided the opening of emails and texts. That’s a fact.
when people come to settle they don’t want something seen or trying to save face and/or rep. Fact
He took the settlement and allowed them to keep sitting on the players. Fact

Where am I wrong?

That's not a fact. Kaep and his lawyers know what was in the emails and texts. YOU don't know yet you keep saying what he could've done with some shit that you have no idea about. You sound retarded as shit trying to say what somebody could've did with some information they know about but you have no idea what is or isn't in that same information.

Again that ain't a fact. Those other grown ass men allow themselves to be shitted on. Kaep ain't got shit to do with what another group men allows to be done to them. Get your feelings in check you not making sense.

You don't have a view of shit to make and informed decision. So all that what ain't cool in your eyes sounds dumb as shit.

Kaep could've settled because what he & the lawyers ACTUALLY SAW & READ that YOU didn't in those texts and emails didn't amount to what they thought it would so they did what they thought was best for them and kept doing the work he been doing.

That's not a fact. Kaep and his lawyers know what was in the emails and texts. YOU don't know yet you keep saying what he could've done with some shit that you have no idea about. You sound retarded as shit trying to say what somebody could've did with some information they know about but you have no idea what is or isn't in that same information.

Again that ain't a fact. Those other grown ass men allow themselves to be shitted on. Kaep ain't got shit to do with what another group men allows to be done to them. Get your feelings in check you not making sense.

You don't have a view of shit to make and informed decision. So all that what ain't cool in your eyes sounds dumb as shit.

Kaep could've settled because what he & the lawyers ACTUALLY SAW & READ that YOU didn't in those texts and emails didn't amount to what they thought it would so they did what they thought was best for them and kept doing the work he been doing.
I want my five minutes nigga

Aye
He took the settlement and allowed them to keep shitting on the players. Fact
But if ni collusion found , he wouldn’t get shit. Fact
But if collusion was found, they shit blows up. Fact
He got his but what about the hundreds of others that might have went thru the same it could have exposed? Or racist remarks? No fact but could be true.

Where am I wrong?

I'll address the shit you added to this after I replied.

You sure the bold is the path you want to go down and think is a fact?

I want my five minutes nigga

LLS stick to you don't want no smoke. It's a much safer stance for you to stick to with.

I get that you would've rather win lose or draw that Kaep went all the way to end so the public could've seen what was in those emails and texts. You feeling that way wouldn't be wrong. If that is how you feel that ain't how you wording it.

Just like in the Jay-z and other business, capitalist threads you say shit bigger than whats on the surface. So give that same thought process to Kaep that he and his lawyers felt that the texts and emails didn't show what they thought it would. So they took the settlement to help fund the work Kaep been doing. Instead of taking it to end and getting absolutely nothing along with the texts and emails not doing any long term damage to the owners at all.

LLS stick to you don't want no smoke. It's a much safer stance for you to stick to with.

I get that you would've rather win lose or draw that Kaep went all the way to end so the public could've seen what was in those emails and texts. You feeling that way wouldn't be wrong. If that is how you feel that ain't how you wording it.

Just like in the Jay-z and other business, capitalist threads you say shit bigger than whats on the surface. So give that same thought process to Kaep that he and his lawyers felt that the texts and emails didn't show what they thought it would. So they took the settlement to help fund the work Kaep been doing. Instead of taking it to end and getting absolutely nothing along with the texts and emails not doing any long term damage to the owners at all.
i said it before....but ill say it again.

and ill even say what you been saying..

i FEEL kap let them off the hook by taking the settlement thus locking up communication.

woulda coulda shoulda.
didnt know....didnt see.
to me much implied.

seems we got cheated.
kap took it easy "to fund his work"

and them fuckers won.

and he still went back to pretend to want to play.

no employer gonna hire ya ass after you sued them and especially you trying to call shots and then mocking them with a kunta kente shirt.

but you right.....its all how i feel.....no facts...even the fact are not facts.

lets bump that 5 up to 10

Ain’t you tired yet nigga?
Dont you have a job or something? Shit.
You know I hardly stop. You have Starbucks or something.

fucking fingers tired.

But I standing on my square. F that.

Nope
I'm working now
Hate coffee so fuck starbucks

Back