Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinions on Black Culture

Also du my dude but he needs to read a history book or two, africans are just as savage as everybody else. Where you think they learned it from?
Nah my bro black people throughout history not all aggressive towards other collective and conquering as European./ Asian etc. Of course you can come up with isolated cases or many cases of internal dysfunction but not on same level or degree by far. This coming from avid historian off own interest.

Was thinking this the other day.
Wasn’t as strong willed as we were lead to believe
He did a lotta fucked up things to people and said a lotta fucked up shit about people.

Dude was a hater and a troublemaker.

I shake my head when people wanna talk about him being a “revolutionary“ and blah, blah, blah…

Just because his mama was a Black Panther…. He ain’t no damn Panther!

Last edited:
He did a lotta fucked up things to people and said a lotta fucked up shit about people.

I shake my head when people wanna talk about him being a “revolutionary“ and blah, blah, blah…

Well damn

2Pac wasn’t a very good human being…. AT ALL!

Who is? Not many.

Who hasn't? And who isn't?

I saw this in the thread earlier but yea… Black Panther as a movie is slightly above average. As an experience it was awesome seeing it in the theater, but it had no business being nominated for an Oscar for Best Picture.

He did shoot two white cops tho

Pac died at 25….. we ain’t even get to see a grown man pac. All the dumb shit he did is something I can attribute to that.

I would rather hear him speak on black issues than rap about them.

But all that aside, he died as a crash dummy, and would have been labeled as such had he died in a connected world we live in today.

Pac died at 25….. we ain’t even get to see a grown man pac. All the dumb shit he did is something I can attribute to that.

I would rather hear him speak on black issues than rap about them.

But all that aside, he died as a crash dummy, and would have been labeled as such had he died in a connected world we live in today.

I think that's what people forget when they either praise or criticize Pac. He was barely 25 when he died and the vast majority of the bullshit he got into happened between like 20-25. So basically people use a 5 year period of his life to either uplift or denigrate him and when there's enough evidence to be neutral doing either too much just comes off like trying to be too judgemental.

Back