Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinions on Black Culture

brb. gotta clear my browser history.

source-1.gif

This nigga tryin to front like he didn't upgrade his membership account to the VIP JL BBW.

We seent you my nigga!

There's probably a good chance some of the slaves brought from Africa either were already Christian or aware of the religion. Christianity has been in Africa since the 1st century

Your favorite singer has nothing on Mariah Carey

Boosie is doo doo grits and always has been

OJ didn't do it (his son did)

The prosecution fumbled an open and shut case on OJ lol

Trump doesn't hate blacks, he's just an idiot who needs to wear a helmet in public. The man's slow. He wouldn't have so many supporters if Obama wasn't elected.

The Chronic is wack

Marvin Gaye was nothing special

Michael Jackson ain't shit compared to Prince

Friday and Next Friday are the only 2 good movies Ice Cube ever did

The street aspect ruined hip hop

A few of the black voices during the Civil Rights era were agents

I love Chadwick but Black Panther was average as fuck

The "if you don't defend homosexuals, you're anti black" crowd was planned. The black man as you know him is dying

Tyler Perry is a homosexual

I don't know yall, Y'all covered everything already lol

monophy.gif

Did someone already mention that Big Krit overrated af and has no appeal?
I don't think you know what the word overrated means if this is how you describe Krit

And the appeal is country rap tunes and unapologetically Southern.

There's probably a good chance some of the slaves brought from Africa either were already Christian or aware of the religion. Christianity has been in Africa since the 1st century

Your favorite singer has nothing on Mariah Carey

Boosie is doo doo grits and always has been

OJ didn't do it (his son did)

The prosecution fumbled an open and shut case on OJ lol

Trump doesn't hate blacks, he's just an idiot who needs to wear a helmet in public. The man's slow. He wouldn't have so many supporters if Obama wasn't elected.

The Chronic is wack

Michael Jackson ain't shit compared to Prince

Friday and Next Friday are the only 2 good movies Ice Cube ever did

The street aspect ruined hip hop

A few of the black voices during the Civil Rights era were agents

I love Chadwick but Black Panther was average as fuck

The "if you don't defend homosexuals, you're anti black" crowd was planned. The black man as you know him is dying

Tyler Perry is a homosexual

I don't know yall, Y'all covered everything already lol

When you say Ice Cube only has 2 good movies you mean movie's he's produced or movies he's actually been in? Because Higher Learning was a good ass movie and is still watchable today.

I don't think you know what the word overrated means if this is how you describe Krit

And the appeal is country rap tunes and unapologetically Southern.

The thread is called "Unpopular Opinion" for a reason sir. I stand by my statement. Mission Accomplished.

Good day.

😂😂😂By the way I stand by all my "takes" as FAX not just no random subjective opinion.

*Black people had hella issues before slavery that got exploited. White man ain't root of the problem

*Black people act chaotic and have certain issues within community because of the melanin

*Black people are most emotional , sensational, and easy to manipulate collective on earth

*Black people tend to lack logic and rationale as collective. Being too logical with a nigga bound to piss them off

Back