Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinions on Black Culture

Ain't much of a thorough black culture in the US to be for real.

Black on black violence is a real issue and not all to blame on whitey.

Much of problems even slavery itself stem largely from internal issues leading to vulnerability to external forces such as Europeans coming through and ravaging continent.

Blacks being heavily indoctrinated into religion one or worse things to every happen.

Niggas can't get out of own way and done been set on self destruct mode by and large for decades.

Don’t know if this qualifies

But

Our Gen Z don’t know how use their hands to fix shit. Always gotta hire somebody to do simple shit in their own crib.

Asked my lil cousin to get screwdriver and this nigga brought me a damn flathead talking bout what’s the difference

Straight useless around the house

Don’t know if this qualifies

But

Our Gen Z don’t know how use their hands to fix shit. Always gotta hire somebody to do simple shit in their own crib.

Asked my lil cousin to get screwdriver and this nigga brought me a damn flathead talking bout what’s the difference

Straight useless around the house

Ain't a flathead still a screwdriver though. But different heads like phillips, flat, etc. Lol but I feel you though manual work skills period are on sharp decline.

And how so?

Progressive emancipation movements, increasing secularism and legal changes throughout modern history cut off the immobilizing social and legal shackles that kept (or forced) nuclear families together.

I think once women gained more freedom and independence and divorce laws changed to more fairly service the complexities of broken relationships the sometimes coercive nature of nuclear families (a wife's relegation to the household, unfair need to stay in a toxic relationship for the sake of kids, fear of ostracism) was bound to start freeing itself up to give way to all these alternative family forms we got now, for better or worse.

Progressive emancipation movements, increasing secularism and legal changes throughout modern history cut off the immobilizing social and legal shackles that kept (or forced) nuclear families together.

I think once women gained more freedom and independence and divorce laws changed to more fairly service the complexities of broken relationships the sometimes coercive nature of nuclear families (a wife's relegation to the household, unfair need to stay in a toxic relationship for the sake of kids, fear of ostracism) was bound to start freeing itself up to give way to all these alternative family forms we got now, for better or worse.
i think the nuclear family needs to stay with the times and current and it can thrive.

this talk about women in the 60's had to stay or whatever.......has nothing to do with women now.
people tend to get caught up in the trauma of others and need to prove this wont happen to me....while they may be hurting themselves to prove a point to someone whos not "shackling " them.
in some ways the roles have reversed.

now men are tending to stay in toxic relationships for the kids or to avoid alimony.

you learn alot of people when the power shifts.

i think the nuclear family needs to stay with the times and current and it can thrive.

this talk about women in the 60's had to stay or whatever.......has nothing to do with women now.
people tend to get caught up in the trauma of others and need to prove this wont happen to me....while they may be hurting themselves to prove a point to someone whos not "shackling " them.
in some ways the roles have reversed.

now men are tending to stay in toxic relationships for the kids or to avoid alimony.

you learn alot of people when the power shifts.

it has nothing to do with women now because of the social, cultural, legal shifts. that's what i mean, times have changed and so to with it the structure of the family. nuclear fam was bound by certain traditions that time has left in the dust. that's why it's harder to maintain it.

but whatever can be done to let it thrive should be done, as long the solution doesn't amount to regressively harkening back on old shit.

it's important to state this because some ppl with a traditionalist lens on see womens' independence grow in tandem with the increase in single parent households so they figure it's gotta be the independence causing it... meaning it should be done away with like the old times. but that's not right imo.

i don't think it's right because there are certain moral factors (like liberty) whose integrity are so important to uphold that whatever bad may come from it is simply a tough luck consequence that we just gotta find ways to deal with as a society. i'm not gonna argue for chocolate to be banned or restrictions to be put on the amount that can be bought because mfs wanna eat pounds of it per day and get fat. instead, find ways to promote healthy dieting and self control.

so what can be done to help nuclear families thrive that don't amount to coercion or stagnation?

or if not nuclear families, what other alternative family structures can work that aren't socially accepted right now but could be promoted into acceptance at little risk and much gain?

it has nothing to do with women now because of the social, cultural, legal shifts. that's what i mean, times have changed and so to with it the structure of the family. nuclear fam was bound by certain traditions that time has left in the dust. that's why it's harder to maintain it.

but whatever can be done to let it thrive should be done, as long the solution doesn't amount to regressively harkening back on old shit.

it's important to state this because some ppl with a traditionalist lens on see womens' independence grow in tandem with the increase in single parent households so they figure it's gotta be the independence causing it... meaning it should be done away with like the old times. but that's not right imo.

i don't think it's right because there are certain moral factors (like liberty) whose integrity are so important to uphold that whatever bad may come from it is simply a tough luck consequence that we just gotta find ways to deal with as a society. i'm not gonna argue for chocolate to be banned or restrictions to be put on the amount that can be bought because mfs wanna eat pounds of it per day and get fat. instead, find ways to promote healthy dieting and self control.

so what can be done to help nuclear families thrive that don't amount to coercion or stagnation?

or if not nuclear families, what other alternative family structures can work that aren't socially accepted right now but could be promoted into acceptance at little risk and much gain?
i think the nuclear family should stay together for the sake of building communities.

its a lot to gain but it can be seen as stagnant because of shit like basketball wives... and the independent woman push.
i am all for women in the workplace and doing their thing,. but i am against anyone telling them independent is some get out of jail free card. (you dont need a man and convince me to have kids mentality). this type of thinking doesnt have a place in the black community in my opinion. it weakens us more than we are already weakened. i dont want to go too far off track but i have seen the pros and cons of both ways.
Nuclear families pool resources thus having more to build on and leave their children.

i rather have a community of families than a community of single parent households.

kaepernick fooled yall niggas.

he wasnt kneeling when he was starting
and he allowed them owners to win for a few peanuts
and he didnt want his job back hence his kunta kente shirt.

i said it now come get me

giphy.gif

It’s a joke bro. You been anti kapernick for awhile. But it was ok for jayz to work with the same owners
work with and work for.

yet one is wrong and the other is vilified.

one could have took them down and exposed all the times they shitted on black players for no reason other than they could.

they other may want to get a team where no one can tell him shit on who to hire.

just saying
all about perspective.

work with and work for.

one could have took them down and exposed all the times they shitted on black players for no reason other than they could.

they other may want to get a team where no one can tell him shit on who to hire.

just saying
all about perspective.

Ok that’s a cute take but ok

work with and work for.

just saying
all about perspective.

The bold.

You've been saying the 2nd bold for a long time now. Prove it since you keep repeating as if that is a fact.

The bold.

You've been saying the 2nd bold for a long time now. Prove it since you keep repeating as if that is a fact.
so kap aint try to go back to the NFL?

and he stopped before the emails and texts was exposed....

it is a reason they stopped right there.

that dont seem funny to you?

so kap aint try to go back to the NFL?

and he stopped before the emails and texts was exposed....

it is a reason they stopped right there.

that dont seem funny to you?

Prove what you said. You can't prove that by asking me questions. All you have to do is post the proof that Kaep could've taken these people down. It can't be that difficult to prove since you've been saying it for about a year now.

Post what was in the texts and emails since you know for a fact it could've taken some of the team owners down.

Your assumptions ain't proof.

Prove what you said. You can't prove that by asking me questions. All you have to do is post the proof that Kaep could've taken these people down. It can't be that difficult to prove since you've been saying it for about a year now.

Post what was in the texts and emails since you know for a fact it could've taken some of the team owners down.

Your assumptions ain't proof.
aint about assumptions.

the collusion would have been shown in the emails and texts that was deposed.

i am sure that would have took off from there. thus taking them down and showing them for the racists there are.

possibly losing favorable tax benefits
choosing person rep over social issues.
possible collusion to not hire kap

and i can almost guarantee ...they would find more.

but we wont know now.

aint about assumptions.

the collusion would have been shown in the emails and texts that was deposed.

i am sure that would have took off from there. thus taking them down and showing them for the racists there are.

possibly losing favorable tax benefits
choosing person rep over social issues.
possible collusion to not hire kap

and i can almost guarantee ...they would find more.

but we wont know now.

It is about YOUR assumptions cause you don't know WTF was in the emails and texts. Yet keep saying what Kaep could've done with some shit that you have no idea of what it was. Kaep and his lawyers know what was found. You don't. So again prove what you said.

I'm sure you've bought something or ate at a restaurant that was highly recommended. After that you said to yourself damn that wasn't what I expected it to be based on what I was told.

You ever think Kaep and his lawyers reviewed those emails and texts and realized this ain't what we thought this was going to be?

Back