Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ungrateful teen takes to social media to complain about her mother. Mryoungun thread coming soon...

damn I just remembered a time I was ungrateful as hell

Had to be like 1st grade or somethin. It was Christmas time and the class got presents. All the boys before me were getting toy race cars. I was geeked as hell.....until I opened my shit and it was a horse. A fucking horse

shit ain't even move, it was like a little figurine or some shit. Man I popped off on everybody, tried to take cars from other kids and shit. We had to take pictures with santa afterwards too. I was mad as hell and didn't wanna do it. It was a black santa at that. I was pullin the old head's beard and shit, screamin on him for not bringing me my damn car. He looked miserable as hell in that pic. I wish I still had it.

Teacher of course told my moms how I acted. She explained to me how the stuff didn't come from santa and that was all she could afford. I went ape shit again smdh

tenor.gif

Speaking of parents fucking.

And idk how parents fuck up this bad.

At some point in like the 7th or 8th grade, we got a transfer student in our class half through the year. It was an immigrant family and they moved here from Syria and didnt know shit bout culture here or anything.

So they bought my mans some funny ass shoes with the lights on it. Man the whole class laughed at dude soon as he walked in. Hard too.

Thinking back on it, shit makes me feel bad.

Dude adapted quick as fuck though. Learned the language and me and him became close friends growing up.

That shit was fucked up and hilarious at the same time.

Same shit happened to me when I first moved to Detroit from Saginaw. Back then cats in Saginaw gave no fucks about names unless you were an adult and even then not that many. So about two weeks before we moved, I got some new shoes:

Screen-shot-2011-08-09-at-12.01.37-PM.png

A bruh copped a pair of Kangaroos. They were like Chuck Taylors, all gray with the pocked on the side. My cousins on the block thought they were fresh as hell. Got compliments on 'em all over the place.

... Then I moved to Tha D.

Two weeks after we moved there I started school. Walked in the school and in under an hour I had been laughed at into bolivian.

Went home, demanded that I get some new shoes 'cause I was gettin' clowned HOARD. Told my parents I needed a pair of patent leather Top 10 Adidas or just any Adidas. Because I was also a runner, they decided I needed functional shoes so I ended up with a pair of Etonic running shoes and later a pair of Adidas 3/4's that were a lot like the Centennials but without the shit on the back above the Achilles.

Last edited:
She ungrateful and annoying.

However, the mother was being petty if she didn't get the shoes because she didn't like the way they looked. I'm sure the girl is full of shit, but if that part actually is true, the mother is on some other shit.

I mean in all fairness....some of us acted that way when our folks ain't get something we wanted. Looooonnnnggg b4 social media. Lol.

Stormed off mad. Talkin under our breath. Talkin shyt about them...under our breath. Fucc'd around and said shyt a lil too loud where they heard you...OOO WEE!!

Last edited:
Nah this shit was funny. I fully remember being a kid shopping with my mom and she be tryna get me shit that was not my style. My mom would hype me up talkin bout we fina go to the mall and we spend a hr and change walking around mf Sears. WHY YOU EVEN BRING ME HERE

niece will look back at this in a few yrs and laugh.

Back