Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ungrateful teen takes to social media to complain about her mother. Mryoungun thread coming soon...

I think we have all been there, emotional and talking shit about our parents about something we truly don't understand.

Not me bro, I never ask my broke mum for a single thing growin' up. Any and all gifts on Christmas were greatly appreciated. I never got anything for my birthday coz it's early Jan, I never complained about it one time

Parents got me a pair of Brooks for back to school one time and back then those were the joints to steal on. I refused to go to school for the whole first week lmao. I took all the punishment they threw my way. They thought I was playing. They didn't realize it was that serious. They caved and bought me some fila's. Those were trash too but I made it work.

Man please, she’s being a teenager. She didn’t curse at all in the video too. Are people serious? I remember being bullied all fucking day for the shit I wore to school.

It must be me but I’m too much of a sneaker head not to buy my daughter the sneakers she’d prefer because 9 times out of 10 it’s the same shit I like.

A child can tell you what they dislike and it doesn’t make them ungrateful. If that’s the case, everyone would be ungrateful but what I don’t expect my child to do is lie. Don’t lie like you like what I gave you, tell me if you don’t.

Speaking of parents fucking.

And idk how parents fuck up this bad.

At some point in like the 7th or 8th grade, we got a transfer student in our class half through the year. It was an immigrant family and they moved here from Syria and didnt know shit bout culture here or anything.

So they bought my mans some funny ass shoes with the lights on it. Man the whole class laughed at dude soon as he walked in. Hard too.

Thinking back on it, shit makes me feel bad.

Dude adapted quick as fuck though. Learned the language and me and him became close friends growing up.

That shit was fucked up and hilarious at the same time.

Speaking of parents fucking.

And idk how parents fuck up this bad.

At some point in like the 7th or 8th grade, we got a transfer student in our class half through the year. It was an immigrant family and they moved here from Syria and didnt know shit bout culture here or anything.

So they bought my mans some funny ass shoes with the lights on it. Man the whole class laughed at dude soon as he walked in. Hard too.

Thinking back on it, shit makes me feel bad.

Dude adapted quick as fuck though. Learned the language and me and him became close friends growing up.

That shit was fucked up and hilarious at the same time.

I did this to a girl in grade 10 who was my orientation partner when we started high school. She didn't know any English and was raggedy af. I clowned on her for no reason when my niggas walked up on us sitting in the hall. Immediately felt so bad I never did no shit like that again. It actually shaped high school for me but probably for her too.

On god I would seed it up right now. Straight fire. She lives on my floor but I'm pretty sure she hates my black ass tho. Lmao.

meh. buy her what she likes.
im mad she shitted on new balances tho, the 990s hard!!! and a classic shoe! lmaooo

but definitely been here before, not that big of a deal. i also dont understand taking a kid shoe shopping and copping them something that YOU like lmaooo makes no sense

im mad she shitted on new balances tho, the 990s hard!!! and a classic shoe! lmaooo

but definitely been here before, not that big of a deal. i also dont understand taking a kid shoe shopping and copping them something that YOU like lmaooo makes no sense
I swear, I do have a pair of new balance though. Lmao, they are fly af!

I half-ass wanted to cosign this but couldn't. Some kids are just like that no matter how you try to raise them.

I agree that is why I said that they play role. I wasn't speaking in absolutes when I said it.

We all know some kids are just how they are no matter what parents try to instill in them in terms of morals, values and character.

depends. If she came at momma with a pair of Jordans and momma ain't got Jordan money then I get why she didn't get 'em.
But...
There should have been shoes in their price range that she liked and they could have copped those.

What I really think happened is that she bragged to her crew that momma was taking her shoe shopping and she was finna cop the lil shits everybody else got but momma's pockets said otherwise and now she's butthurt 'cause she gotta go back to the hood without the joints she bragged about.

depends. If she came at momma with a pair of Jordans and momma ain't got Jordan money then I get why she didn't get 'em.
But...
There should have been shoes in their price range that she liked and they could have copped those.

What I really think happened is that she bragged to her crew that momma was taking her shoe shopping and she was finna cop the lil shits everybody else got but momma's pockets said otherwise and now she's butthurt 'cause she gotta go back to the hood without the joints she bragged about.

however it went down, get something she likes. imma be straight up with my kids. I got $150 on me to go towards some shoes. choose wisely ppl! lmao thats it and thats all.

however it went down, get something she likes. imma be straight up with my kids. I got $150 on me to go towards some shoes. choose wisely ppl! lmao thats it and thats all.

Right. Thankfully my two youngest are easy to please and really don't give a shit about expensive shit like that. My son just got a pair of classic Reebok high tops last week that he picked out and couldn't be happier. My youngest daughter is the same way. The middle girl really don't give a fuck and will wear her shoes until the last stitch pops, but she just copped a pair of the Reebok classic running shoes in all white to replace the Fila's she's had for the longest.

The oldest, however, is completely different from the other three. She ended up working as an asst manager at a shoe store to get her shit for the low.

Parents forget what it's like to not have the best of the best as a child. Children have a bigger inclination to feel included and like everybody else. And kids because they are highly aware still, they are affected deeply by that pain of not being accepted.

Maybe she doesnt get to have the shoe because that the reality of the situation they're in and that's okay. It just has to be done with more compassion. And it starts with the parents.

Interesting hot takes

I said it once, and I'll say it again......Tax Return Season is the got damn devil

damn I just remembered a time I was ungrateful as hell

Had to be like 1st grade or somethin. It was Christmas time and the class got presents. All the boys before me were getting toy race cars. I was geeked as hell.....until I opened my shit and it was a horse. A fucking horse

shit ain't even move, it was like a little figurine or some shit. Man I popped off on everybody, tried to take cars from other kids and shit. We had to take pictures with santa afterwards too. I was mad as hell and didn't wanna do it. It was a black santa at that. I was pullin the old head's beard and shit, screamin on him for not bringing me my damn car. He looked miserable as hell in that pic. I wish I still had it.

Teacher of course told my moms how I acted. She explained to me how the stuff didn't come from santa and that was all she could afford. I went ape shit again smdh

Back