Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ungrateful teen takes to social media to complain about her mother. Mryoungun thread coming soon...

facts lol like some of y’all be making this way deeper just a teen being upset

A lot of people act like they've forgotten what it was like to be a kid. As I got older I always told myself not to forget what it was like to be a kid and that is why I see shit much differently than most when it comes to the actions of kids. Ain't saying the kids are always right but the shit they do or say sometimes doesn't need to be blown out of proportion either if folks just take step and think about it most times. Sometimes they are right as well though.

Waiting for somebody to say the mother is inhibiting her child's creative, trendy, fashion sense which will most likely cause PTSD and trauma and also equips enablers of teen bullying when she shows up to school in not so popular litty and fire attire.

Proceeds to post article no one is gonna read

Her lil snotty whiny nosed ass is ungrateful. Get a job or be new shoeless.

Ungrateful like all children have been for all time.
I think we have all been there, emotional and talking shit about our parents about something we truly don't understand.

The only difference now is they have cameras that they can record themselves with
Well said

Ungrateful as hell

but

A lot of shit is the fault of us parents. I think so many of us grew poor and had this "I'ma give my child everything I didn't have" mentality. Well here's what that produces.

Most of our parents were cut from a different cloth. They gave no fucks at all about our feelings or emotions. In hindsight, that was a bit extreme, it made us resilient. Nowadays, too many parents are letting their kids dictate how to raise them.

This kinda is a good segue into some other interesting shit. I always felt like there were 2 different ways to raise kids near or below the poverty line:

-Keeping the fact that you're struggling financially to yourself and try to make the child's upbringing seem just like everybody else

or

-Let them be aware of what is happening financially so that you can all be on the same page

Pros and cons to both. But to me, this is prolly a case of the girl's mom wanting to protect her from their financial reality and has been doing a good job of doing so. Which is why the girl scoffs at 'We can't afford those.'. Because I know that when was a kid, by that age I wasn't even asking my mom for shit that I knew cost too much. And if I did because I REALLY wanted them shits, as soon as she said 'Boy we ain't got the money for that.', I immediately moved on.

If any of that makes sense.

As a kid I knew my parents didn’t have it like that. So I understood. Parents need to really talk to their children and if you have that talk and they’re still acting like this then at least you can say you did your job.

I understand the parents who feel the opposite because they want to let their kids be kids and don't want to have a child worrying about their adult problems.

Me and my girl talk all the time about how her mom was the exact opposite. When my girl was growing up, she had NO IDEA they were poor and that her mom was up crying every night, not knowing wh

I understand the parents who feel the opposite because they want to let their kids be kids and don't want to have a child worrying about their adult problems.
I understand that.

A lot of things boils down to parents really knowing their kid or kids disposition. Some kids at an kind of early age you can be truthful with the family financial situation. Some kids you really don't want to tell them the full story because of the path that could set them down.

Also it may hurt a lot but sometimes parents gotta let go of their pride and ego and just be truthful about shit with their kids.

Last edited:
In the end it comes down to how a parent manages their childs expectations. You can let your child know reality without diving into the fine details they don't need to know.

My son is ungrateful as fuck, too. But it's funny to see, cuz he be tryna hide that shit and hold it in. He hates being called or thought of as spoiled so anytime he doesn't get exactly what he wants, he be IN PAIN tryna hold that shit in. Lol. Veins bulging and the whole 9.

Cs, every kid has done this shit.

Man I remember when I was in like the summer before the 5th and was getting into fashion and learning how to look right. Sat my parents down and told them the clothes I wanted. Broke it down to them like I need this shirt to go with these jeans and those sneakers to match.

Parents sat down and listened to everything I said careful as fuck.

And then like a week before school started all I got was some trash ass hand me downs.

I was fucking disapointed and hurt like fuck. Parents couldnt affors none of them shits. I was mad as fuck at them for like 2-3 weeks.

Back