Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Undisputed 🥊

Added to Calendar: 10-11-24

I understand the current gaming model of putting out a MVP product, then build on it and charge for it (DLC).....but I'm a little concerned this game will be dropping subpar roster updates and basic functions that should've been in the core game anyway and charging for it.

I understand the current gaming model of putting out a MVP product, then build on it and charge for it (DLC).....but I'm a little concerned this game will be dropping subpar roster updates and basic functions that should've been in the core game anyway and charging for it.
I think the issue is not having any idea how the game will perform once you release it to more people

I do think this was a very ambitious game but testing in small controlled groups isn't going to be an indication of how it will perform everywhere else

I think the issue is not having any idea how the game will perform once you release it to more people

I do think this was a very ambitious game but testing in small controlled groups isn't going to be an indication of how it will perform everywhere else
I applaud them for taking the leap and making the game....but there's no way they don't have an idea how the game will perform once it's released to more people. A lot of the issues people have now are the same issues that they were asking for during early Access...

Back