Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Undisputed 🥊

Added to Calendar: 10-11-24

Fair points

For me, early on the career is a grind. You ain't fighting glass Joe every fight. They are faster than you and I assume that's a design choice. I just ended up winning a lot of fights by decision cause I didn't have enough power stats.

The endgame for the career needs a lot of work. I've been the champion for a while with no other contenders outside of the same 3 fighters. You mean to tell me no one else has moved up in ranking?

I also would've liked training mini games. Hopefully this is something that can be added

I didn't have any issues with the triggers mini game to get up.

Commentary definitely needs some new lines

And I think there's a glitch causing the commentary to call fighters a different name compared to what their name actually is. I thought I was tripping.

Would also be nice to have different officials as you move up.
That's disappointing to hear that the endgame for career mode is that anticlimactic. Sounds like once you become champion there'a nothing else to do. Guess at that point i'll jump online.

I tried the prize fight mode and it did have comms, but the comms were so stale and lifeless. I liked Tessitore and Atlas in the Fight Night games, the comms here aren't the same standard.

Ya you going to get that work later hahaha

Had a few fights on intermediate. Won those. Tried pro prize fight got my ass whipped haha
I tried pro prize fight SRR v SRL and got given that work. Got to the 9th round and SRL still had 97% stamina while i was down at about 65%. That is not realistic and they need to rebalance that. I was even deliberately trying to fight conservatively because i knew that was likely to happen. The efficiency of the CPU needs to be tweaked a little.

I tried pro prize fight SRR v SRL and got given that work. Got to the 9th round and SRL still had 97% stamina while i was down at about 65%. That is not realistic and they need to rebalance that. I was even deliberately trying to fight conservatively because i knew that was likely to happen. The efficiency of the CPU needs to be tweaked a little.
Yup that's the one I did.

From what I can tell obviously ain't master it yet to be elite you going to need to be able to slip and dodge hits without blocking all the time and counter. And when you counter use combos right after. I forgot what round I made it too. Maybe like 6th? Lol.

I'm still a work in progress haha.

What system you play on? You can get that work too.

🤣

I gotta double check but I swore i seen cross play as an option. Or maybe that was madden i was on lol. Was feeling nice last night

Last edited:
And it's very important how you play each round. Sounds like you was going gusto wasting punches. Not sure if game tells you this but how you fight each round determines how your health stamina recovery.

As they don't have the fight night system to fix it in between rounds. They do as mentioned above

If you just attacking all the time each round that's where in boxing we call it bring his ass to deep waters and drown em!

Yup that's the one I did.

From what I can tell obviously ain't master it yet to be elite you going to need to be able to slip and dodge hits without blocking all the time and counter. And when you counter use combos right after. I forgot what round I made it too. Maybe like 6th? Lol.

I'm still a work in progress haha.

What system you play on? You can get that work too.

🤣

I gotta double check but I swore i seen cross play as an option. Or maybe that was madden i was on lol. Was feeling nice last night
I'm on the ps5 but havin had extensive playing time on it, I think i might go back to Ghost of Tsushima by the end of the week.

I'm doing a light heavy career and have got up to 8 in the rankings. Was in camp for a fight with Joe Calzaghe who is no.3 and has a title. I suffer a major injury in camp which cancels the fight. Now i have to fight some other bums instead. I was pissed so i went online to read what others have been saying about the game. Come to find out the only acknolwedgement of you winning the title is a fucking cutscreen!

That plus all the other deficiencies in the game means it's got a very limited shelf life.

Final verdict on this now I completed career mode - garbage. As a boxing man it would be great for the sport to have a video game that helps bring a new generation to the sport, but this game is so bad that we as consumers can't accept this level of quality.

The game lags and glitches in OFFLINE mode. I still haven't bothered going online, because I know if offline is this bad, online must be a shitshow. Once yo win the belts in career mode, there is no incentive to continue, apart from getting a trophy for making 10 defences, which i'm not bothered doing.

The gameplay has moments when it looks like i could be a realistic sim, but too many instances where it's bullshit. I've gone through some of them already in this thread but discovered more as I kept playing. Biggest gaming disappointment in years.

If you haven' bought this game yet, don't.

Final verdict on this now I completed career mode - garbage. As a boxing man it would be great for the sport to have a video game that helps bring a new generation to the sport, but this game is so bad that we as consumers can't accept this level of quality.

The game lags and glitches in OFFLINE mode. I still haven't bothered going online, because I know if offline is this bad, online must be a shitshow. Once yo win the belts in career mode, there is no incentive to continue, apart from getting a trophy for making 10 defences, which i'm not bothered doing.

The gameplay has moments when it looks like i could be a realistic sim, but too many instances where it's bullshit. I've gone through some of them already in this thread but discovered more as I kept playing. Biggest gaming disappointment in years.

If you haven' bought this game yet, don't.
IMG_8312.gif

Smooth hard on games lol

But while his experience hasn't been mine, I appreciate his review
lol he’s not hard at all he had a really objective POV as someone who got duped into buying this for $70 minimum and playing it. I do think he should play this online though before discarding it

Idk how many ways they can show/tell you the game isn’t finished

It’s in a slightly below mediocre state right now. It’s okay to say

I'm a FNC guy....so I fall into that camp of desperate boxing fan waiting for a next-gen boxing game to come along. I've been following the sub-reddit for Early Access and originally planned to hold out on buying this at release. But then I figured, I'd hope to push the needle for other companies to make more boxing games and I just wanted to play a new boxing game... Even though it's fun, it's a ripoff for $70, especially for $80..
Overall, it is a 6/10...

I played it for a few hours in local 1V1 with my brother and cousin. I also played a couple of online matches.

The Bad:

It was glitching even in offline mode. Sometimes my character would get stuck and get hit with a combo and I can't move.
Sometimes the camera pans behind the cornermen and cameramen, blocking the action in the ring.
There's no clinching and the push mechanic is broken... You can spam pushes with no stamina penalty.
You can also spam power punches with no real stamina penalty. Combos take more stamina than power punches...
A lot of punches miss that should connect.
I played my cousin online and it was mostly smooth, then it started glitching in the last couple rounds with ghost punches and just crashed altogether, costing me a clear win. I heard they don't have dedicated servers for online...
It's buggy and reminds me of Cyberpunk2077 when it launched.
Commentary might as well be non-existent.
There's 1 animation for every single knockdown/getup mini-game.... knock somebody down in the corner and they all end up in the center of the ring in the same position. It's goofy, like some old SNES boxing game or some shyt.
I HATE the Undisputed screen swipe transition when navigating menus or pausing the game....This ain't powerpoint!!

The good:
Footwork- I think the footwork is pretty good, you can create a lot of different angles.
I like being able to toggle 'loose movement' and switch up my movement.
The different arenas - They look nice graphically and it's a large selection to choose from.
Overall, it's fun.

Last edited:
lol he’s not hard at all he had a really objective POV as someone who got duped into buying this for $70 minimum and playing it. I do think he should play this online though before discarding it

Idk how many ways they can show/tell you the game isn’t finished

It’s in a slightly below mediocre state right now. It’s okay to say
I'll probably jump online at some point just to try it out, but I remember how cheesey online was in Fight Night and given Undisputed is inferior offline, I can only imagine how bad it will be online, especially having read Reddit threads on the Deontay Wilder power punch spamming.

I'll probably jump online at some point just to try it out, but I remember how cheesey online was in Fight Night and given Undisputed is inferior offline, I can only imagine how bad it will be online, especially having read Reddit threads on the Deontay Wilder power punch spamming.
I just want you to experience it so you can say holy shit and make me laugh

Not gonna lie to you brother, I’m here to hate

@Koltrain there is a clinch mechanic. It's in the tutorial or it was in the version I played

I also assume y'all are playing on console cause I haven't experienced a single offline glitch in over 45 fights so that might be an issue with the port

I do agree the navigation menu needs a paint job. It's kinda clunky and not user friendly. I just don't know how to fix that shit

I didn't even notice you always end up in the middle of the ring when you get knocked down 😂😂😂

That's funny

@Koltrain there is a clinch mechanic. It's in the tutorial or it was in the version I played

I also assume y'all are playing on console cause I haven't experienced a single offline glitch in over 45 fights so that might be an issue with the port
I'm on PS5...I heard that there used to be a clinch function in the early access, but they removed it cause it had too many problems. I don't think they brought it back yet.....

I'm on PS5...I heard that there used to be a clinch function in the early access, but they removed it cause it had too many problems. I don't think they brought it back yet.....
😲

Ok... Damn. Maybe they did remove it from the PC version too. I hadn't noticed cause I be trying to knock people out. I ain't about to clinch shit lol

Back