Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Undisputed 🥊

Added to Calendar: 10-11-24

I keep forgetting how much influence I have on this Site

leave-me-alone-gif-32.gif

I actually played a few matches this evening and I actually enjoyed what I played so far. I might have to switch up the controller settings because the default system is kinda awkward to a degree.

The roster so far is ok... Hopefully we get future DLC packs with more current fighters and legends. I still don't see how they couldn't add Tyson, Holifield, Foreman, or Lennox Lewis though.

I actually played a few matches this evening and I actually enjoyed what I played so far. I might have to switch up the controller settings because the default system is kinda awkward to a degree.

The roster so far is ok... Hopefully we get future DLC packs with more current fighters and legends. I still don't see how they couldn't add Tyson, Holifield, Foreman, or Lennox Lewis though.
Probably licensing I'm sure

But while I'm not a boxing enthusiast like some of you, I think the roster they currently have is pretty ambitious for a brand new studio

Also, as I understand it, this won't be a yearly release game so things will be added over time

Back