Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Undisputed 🥊

Added to Calendar: 10-11-24

No I’ll say I’m happy for yall because it was looking shaky for this game just being released

Me personally don’t think this game meets my standards to buy it for as much as it is in the state that it’s in

in reality you guys are hyping up a mid game but it’s because it’s the only boxing game in the ecosystem and the only one in over a decade

It’s similar to college football in that regard

Especially if you’re apart of the sports/COD/GTA crowd that don’t play that many games due to interests/money/time

I do understand it and I’m not hating yall for it. I wish this was better but maybe I’m asking too much from the team that made it and I should cut them some slack

I been wanting to play a boxing game for awhile now too but this I won’t bend over backwards for

This a a $40 in essence so it pains me to see niggas pay $60-$70 from being deprived or not knowing better

But personal bias aside it’s good that this came out for the really avid boxing crowd

3 boxing gloves outta 5

🥊🥊🥊
Let me break character for a sec

I understand your pov but this is kinda a lose lose situation

Don't support the game and we may never get another developer to even attempt to make another game

Or

Support it with the hopes of giving them additional resources only for it to suck

I will say a game that took this long was not an easy feat and they could've gotten packed up a long time ago.

I'm spoiled cause I got it for cheap during early access and I've already surpassed my formula for determining if I got my money's worth.

But this also depends on your expectations of a boxing game in the first place. Do you want a casual beat em up like Ready 2 Rumble or do you want it closer to a sim experience like this game is trying to replicate? I'm personally somewhere in the middle.

We need more companies making sports games... Not just two

Don't support the game and we may never get another developer to even attempt to make another game

Or

Support it with the hopes of giving them additional resources only for it to suck

I will say a game that took this long was not an easy feat and they could've gotten packed up a long time ago.

I'm spoiled cause I got it for cheap during early access and I've already surpassed my formula for determining if I got my money's worth.

But this also depends on your expectations of a boxing game in the first place. Do you want a casual beat em up like Ready 2 Rumble or do you want it closer to a sim experience like this game is trying to replicate? I'm personally somewhere in the middle.

No I get that and I agree with the lose/lose scenario

It’s like a catch 22

I think the preordering/different editions -and the bonuses that come with it are the biggest issues I have with this game

Like these niggas have some nerve for a game that isn’t as polished as fight night champion

Everything I say comes with my expectations for just a game in general

The more games you play and the variety of games that you experience gives you atleast a solid baseline

And to my standards this game does not deserve niggas going rabid over ‘93 Roy jones jr and a game that could be deeper and more enriching

But again it’s kinda a me thing I have to take into account the people who made this

This isn’t even a AAA game so I should relax lol

No I get that and I agree with the lose/lose scenario

It’s like a catch 22

I think the preordering/different editions -and the bonuses that come with it are the biggest issues I have with this game

Like these niggas have some nerve for a game that isn’t as polished as fight night champion

Everything I say comes with my expectations for just a game in general

The more games you play and the variety of games that you experience gives you atleast a solid baseline

And to my standards this game does not deserve niggas going rabid over ‘93 Roy jones jr and a game that could be deeper and more enriching

But again it’s kinda a me thing I have to take into account the people who made this

This isn’t even a AAA game so I should relax lol
I actually agree with all this 😲

When you say your standards are you talking about reviews you watch, actually playing the game, or? @Suckio Andretti

Can you list some games (4-6?) that meet your standards that came out in the last 5 years so I can get a baseline.

When you say your standards are you talking about reviews you watch, actually playing the game, or? @Suckio Andretti

Can you list some games that meet your standards that came out in the last 5 years so I can get a baseline.
I’m talking about the same standards one would use to ascertain where or what areas a game is lacking or sub par at

instead of listing dozens of games I’ll just say this game should not be $60 with the option of buying a $80 edition

I’m talking about the same standards one would use to ascertain where or what areas a game is lacking or sub par at

instead of listing dozens of games I’ll just say this game should not be $60 with the option of buying a $80 edition
Understood. Guess that 1st part is subjective. Why i asked about the 2nd part so I could see what you like. Half a dozen. Haha.

All good mayne. I just tried the tutorial only. Like the mechanics see how it works later on. I dont buy games at launch really either. But I been missing boxing game a min so was copped. Just like madden.

To each your own. Just cause you can't affording don't mean people can't.

Like ppl shaming on ps5 pro. Stay wit the 5 then. It's all good either way. Some ppl like fat girls. Not my cup of tea but there's someone for everyone.

Now if this ends up like concord. Roast me all you want 🤣🤣🤣

There really is no perfect why I wanted to see ya list. Haha.

Good day sir.

Understood. Guess that 1st part is subjective. Why i asked about the 2nd part so I could see what you like. Half a dozen. Haha.

All good mayne. I just tried the tutorial only. Like the mechanics see how it works later on. I dont buy games at launch really either. But I been missing boxing game a min so was copped. Just like madden.

To each your own. Just cause you can't affording don't mean people can't.

Like ppl shaming on ps5 pro. Stay wit the 5 then. It's all good either way. Some ppl like fat girls. Not my cup of tea but there's someone for everyone.

Now if this ends up like concord. Roast me all you want 🤣🤣🤣

There really is no perfect why I wanted to see ya list. Haha.

Good day sir.
I respect this answer lol

I’m not gonna fault anyone for getting this I get it I really do. I guess I was just saying I don’t have it in me to buy this based on what I’ve seen near release.

But if you’re a boxing fan and know there’s literally no other decent games out there what can I expect you to do?

like if I was to give a comparison I think this game is closer to than a game like idk..

Now that I know you were being cool and genuine I’ll give you a few I think are better than this that came out within 5 years that I played.

Fire emblem three houses
Dragon’s Dogma 2
Hitman: World of assassination (1-3)
A plague Tale: Requiem
Cyberpunk 2077
Remnant II
Armored core 6

But I know nobody wants to see me do this in here so I’ll shut up and let yall enjoy

I just wanted to get my last bit of hate off before release

Or

Rare moment I'm agreeing with AP.

Our free time enjoyment needle in regard to gaming will not move if we do not support new innovators.

EA once held the title until 2K came around. Now 2K is the new EA.

Time to give the new people a chance. If they flop. They flop. Happy I got a new boxing game at the end of the day.

I want a new simulation game with current boxers. For me personally it made keeping up with boxing more enjoyable.

I ain’t preorder

I’m waiting till the real reviews come out cause as far as I am concerned EA MMA had the best pugilist system running from the last 15 or so years.

I need to know that I can use buttons instead of fighting like it’s that damn PS2 jet li game…

I hate that right stick for combat shit.

I ain’t preorder

I’m waiting till the real reviews come out cause as far as I am concerned EA MMA had the best pugilist system running from the last 15 or so years.

I need to know that I can use buttons instead of fighting like it’s that damn PS2 jet li game…

I hate that right stick for combat shit.
You can use buttons

I posted some impressions a few posts back

Our free time enjoyment needle in regard to gaming will not move if we do not support new innovators.

Time to give the new people a chance. If they flop. They flop. Happy I got a new boxing game at the end of the day.

I want a new simulation game with current boxers. For me personally it made keeping up with boxing more enjoyable.
🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

You can use buttons

I posted some impressions a few posts back
Damn…

I just read your response to whatshisface and all I can say is… VR has boxing by the horns.

And you can be yourself boxing someone else.

Not an avatar but an actual person using their own cardio and fighter aptitude…. While also manipulating the UI… it’s imperfect but is still faster rising.

I’m not preordering but I will damn sure support if I like what I see of the current build.

I ain’t just gon support cause I am a connoisseur tho… that’s how you wind up with a toughbox full of everlast gear.

Damn…

I just read your response to whatshisface and all I can say is… VR has boxing by the horns.

And you can be yourself boxing someone else.

Not an avatar but an actual person using their own cardio and fighter aptitude…. While also manipulating the UI… it’s imperfect but is still faster rising.
I can't decide what reaction to give this

It's checking a few

I can't decide what reaction to give this

It's checking a few
I like rum.

My bad I fucked that post up.

I’m just saying VR is just…. On another level in regards to boxing games.

They got Creed, fake ass Mike Tyson Punch Outs and the Knockout King type joints.

If you got an Oculus device and ain’t playing Thrill of the Fight then you are fucking up.

forrest-gump-thats-all-i-have-to-say.gif

Back