1728336831081.png
Undisputed

20012908-600e8a8b_ALT01

canelo-alvarez.webp
Tyson Fury

Terence Crawford

Last edited:
I think y'all gonna like it

I expected ign to give it a rating like that. Can't remember the last sports game they reviewed that scored well

Touched base real quick

Controls are intuitive slight learning curve because its been a minute and there are newer mechanics than the last boxing title offered only played the tutorial and a round
Gonna go all the way in tonight

No I’ll say I’m happy for yall because it was looking shaky for this game just being released

Me personally don’t think this game meets my standards to buy it for as much as it is in the state that it’s in

in reality you guys are hyping up a mid game but it’s because it’s the only boxing game in the ecosystem and the only one in over a decade

It’s similar to college football in that regard

Especially if you’re apart of the sports/COD/GTA crowd that don’t play that many games due to interests/money/time

I do understand it and I’m not hating yall for it. I wish this was better but maybe I’m asking too much from the team that made it and I should cut them some slack

I been wanting to play a boxing game for awhile now too but this I won’t bend over backwards for

This a a $40 in essence so it pains me to see niggas pay $60-$70 from being deprived or not knowing better

But personal bias aside it’s good that this came out for the really avid boxing crowd

3 boxing gloves outta 5

🥊🥊🥊

Back