Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Scarface (1983) Al Pacino

Vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is you really in the bitch letting racist shit slide as long they don't say "nigger"...

mhiQ1AW.gif
I don't want my daughter dating outside our race and I would put a stop to it too and to be fair so would you. Mf'ers wanna stick to their own kind

Sorry for working

also I can throw majority of what you said in the garbage

you’re just listing parts of the movie and on the surface saying that what was good about the movie

you said him getting Elvira was good. Why? You said his relationship with his mom helped make this movie so great..why?

what’s classic about it?
I told you and you mad? Tell you what, you start putting some of that money you making in my pocket and I'll give you an in depth analysis on why its classic

Until then, I'll wait around until @AP21 makes a thread about Mighty Ducks. That's more ya speed b

Threads like these leave stuff up to interpretation.

I think Scarface is an okay movie and I've never met anybody who said it was great. Most folks I know liked it for what it was and of course understood that it's popular.

Do these threads mean that the film is rated a certain way due to its popularity not being matched to the quality of the film?

I’ve done things I’m proud of and things I’m not proud of because I had to. For you to ask me if I did anything and then say no is disrespectful and exactly what I’m talking about because you do not know me nigga so stop acting like you do

But cool man I’m the faggot cat collector

got it

Would the bold include you whoring your body out to fat bitches for food and a warm bed because you were a broke ass nigga?

I told you and you mad? Tell you what, you start putting some of that money you making in my pocket and I'll give you an in depth analysis on why its classic

Until then, I'll wait around until @AP21 makes a thread about Mighty Ducks. That's more ya speed b
After doing this with goldie, you sound....idk Like the knock off version

Forget I asked you i don’t wanna do this anymore lol

I think Scarface is an okay movie and I've never met anybody who said it was great. Most folks I know liked it for what it was and of course understood that it's popular.

Do these threads mean that the film is rated a certain way due to its popularity not being matched to the quality of the film?
wym with your last sentence?

is your sister opening the door with a silk see through robe on knowing its you at the door?

Lmao,when was this ? When Manolo answered the door and they were BOTH in their robes,or when she was

distraught after seeing her big brother murder her husband and didnt give af about changing clothes ? Stop trying

to make the incest a thing,Tony was an overprotective big brother who didnt want his kid sister being around

"The Life". He didn't want Manolo in particular with Gina not just because they were bros but because Manolo

was a Playboy.

Lmao,when was this ? When Manolo answered the door and they were BOTH in their robes,or when she was

distraught after seeing her big brother murder her husband and didnt give af about changing clothes ? Stop trying

to make the incest a thing,Tony was an overprotective big brother who didnt want his kid sister being around

"The Life". He didn't want Manolo in particular with Gina not just because they were bros but because Manolo

was a Playboy.
you're wrong

wym with your last sentence?

Are we giving our ratings due to the quality of the overall film versus it's impact on Pop culture/ box office sales? Or are we giving ratings solely on it's impact on Pop culture and sales?

Like, what is the criteria for this overall and what rating does these movies perceive to have coming into this discussion?

You're supposed to be using the RT scores in the OP as the baseline.

You're supposed to be using the RT scores in the OP as the baseline.

Thanks!!!

That actually helps a bit with my questions.

I mean people can't deny the movie is super popular even if it isn't all that great of a movie, it resonated with a shit ton of people so I go with properly rated.

Thanks!!!

That actually helps a bit with my questions.

I mean people can't deny the movie is super popular even if it isn't all that great of a movie, it resonated with a shit ton of people so I go with properly rated.

Seems like the bold would justify a vote for overrated more than properly rated. The question is based on the quality of the movie compared to the scores received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back