Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Belly

Rate

• Total voters
It was shot amazingly... And it's target audience was very happy with it in the theaters.
Replay value is high as a hood movie. Definitely deserving the title hood classic

I remember clearly seeing this in the movies in highschool. That whole day was lit

what was this huge impact that Belly left

semi serious question

Bc it is a classic appreciated by a cult following

The fact that u have to question it is proof of that

i asked b/c telling me its a cult classic doesnt tell me what YOU think about the movie

we know there are all types of movies that a certain niche of people will hold in some high regard

im asking YOU, is it overrated, underrated, or properly rated and for you to explain your position

i asked b/c telling me its a cult classic doesnt tell me what YOU think about the movie

we know there are all types of movies that a certain niche of people will hold in some high regard

im asking YOU, is it overrated, underrated, or properly rated and for you to explain your position
It's properly rated

Classic to some, trash to others

But still in the convo year after year after year

Fuck it I was gonna chill but I’m here. For all the niggas that talk about the cinematography what’s good about it outside of the first scene in the movie?

niggas only use that word for THIS movie also

Fuck it I was gonna chill but I’m here. For all the niggas that talk about the cinematography what’s good about it outside of the first scene in the movie?

niggas only use that word for THIS movie also
i'll add the scene(s) leading up to the assassination attempt as Hypes use of the color red visually was nice to see.

And when we first see Tommy's crib and when Keisha is sleeping. The blue hue off her body, and the all white with the black and white pictures in the backdrop. OH...the blue tint in Nebraska

Back