Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uncomfortable Truth???

^^^ This.

I agree with him on that as well. Police murders do happen, but let's treat it the same and get up in arms when the cat up the block gets shot by another Black man.

Lol so when cops do something and get away we need to treat that the sane way as the guy who gets locked up?

This is like the easiest police brutality cop out. It’s used to excuse cops when they shoot Black people.

Lol so when cops do something and get away we need to treat that the sane way as the guy who gets locked up?

This is like the easiest police brutality cop out. It’s used to excuse cops when they shoot Black people.

Two things can be true at the same time.

Everybody needs to be brought to justice, particularly cops.

A lot of you niggas read some books and think takes like this are legit and make sense. Saying we are destined for stupidity. Stfu
Silly ass nigga. I'm not surprised at all you're the one that responds in your feelings that no one gives a FUCK about.

Everything I said makes perfect sense for those who have the sense to make it. Everything off top is a lie in this bitch and this is a FACT. Whether you're talking about religion, economics, politics, world history, the educational system, etc.
Fact that you got so upset shows your ass out here taking a bunch of stupid ass shit serious. Your arms too short to box with God my guy.

And black folk are own worst enemy unfortunately. Colonialism, slavery, Jim Crow, Willie Lynch were all SYMPTOMS of a much greater issue internally. Process reality correctly before you try to run up my boy. Fall back on this one 💯

Silly ass nigga. I'm not surprised at all you're the one that responds in your feelings that no one gives a FUCK about.

Everything I said makes perfect sense for those who have the sense to make it. Everything off top is a lie in this bitch and this is a FACT. Whether you're talking about religion, economics, politics, world history, the educational system, etc.
Fact that you got so upset shows your ass out here taking a bunch of stupid ass shit serious. Your arms too short to box with God my guy.

And black folk are own worst enemy unfortunately. Colonialism, slavery, Jim Crow, Willie Lynch were all SYMPTOMS of a much greater issue internally. Process reality correctly before you try to run up my boy. Fall back on this one 💯

Bruh I’m talking about what you said about Black people idgaf about any of that other shit. If you want to blame Africans for being in the slave trade I hear you. But JimCrie didn’t happen because we lacked unity that’s literally from slaver.

Bruh I’m talking about what you said about Black people idgaf about any of that other shit. If you want to blame Africans for being in the slave trade I hear you. But JimCrie didn’t happen because we lacked unity that’s literally from slaver.
Bro right lol. Jim Crow was a domino effect from slavery and colonialism. These things were able to be initiated because of the European' ability to exploit black people's internal dysfunction and disorder. This shit is just facts my dawg. It is what it is 🤷‍♂️

Expecting people already at the bottom to willingly sacrifice even more for the "overall progression" will never work.

Alot of problems in most communities are self inflicted wounds that won't be healed ever

Some people just need to be left behind in their own ignorance and stupidity. Everybody can't be saved

If someone's response to an injustice being called out is "well *insert group here does this" they don't actually want justice they just want the power and social capital to get away with doing foul shit too.

Also..alot of the problems people complain about today people have been doing so for in some instances centuries. I've posted a twitter thread here before where there's news articles about certain social and societal issues ie. "These kids today have no respect like the old days" that have been being made since the damn 1800s.

Back