Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uncomfortable Truth???

I think the human race is basically headed to oblivion. This last few years has pretty much proven that. Society can only truly prosper as long as people are willing to compromise and sacrifice for the greater good. People are getting to a point where they refuse to do that. They only care about what affects them. They expect everyone to bend when it comes to what's best for them, but they refuse to do the same for others.

Black people can never never catch up in this country until white people make the sacrifices necessary to undo the damage they did to us.

The wage gap can never be closed until the rich are willing to stop prioritizing their own wealth over people.

The climate shit could be fixed if governments were willing to force the changes necessary, but they're not.

We actually know how to fix most of the world's problems, but the people that can enact the solutions don't want to actually fix anything.

Most black men fuck around with white women bcuz they are easier to fuck. A white women will push up on you and initiate the sexual innuendo. Next thing you know yall fuckin.

They are more sexually aggressive.

More spontaneous.

Just down right more nastier.

Fucking on the first night is prolly gonna happen.

This is how they reel black men.

Stay strong black man.

I'm still sticking with the sistas.

:clawd2:

Most black men fuck around with white women bcuz they are easier to fuck. A white women will push up on you and initiate the sexual innuendo. Next thing you know yall fuckin.

They are more sexually aggressive.

More spontaneous.

Just down right more nastier.

Fucking on the first night is prolly gonna happen.

This is how they reel black men.

Stay strong black man.

I'm still sticking with the sistas.

:clawd2:
lmao yo

Every time threads like this is made niggas take the durags and wave caps off and put on they maga hats

I would have figured Kufis and beads.

uncle-hotep.gif

I think the human race is basically headed to oblivion. This last few years has pretty much proven that. Society can only truly prosper as long as people are willing to compromise and sacrifice for the greater good. People are getting to a point where they refuse to do that. They only care about what affects them. They expect everyone to bend when it comes to what's best for them, but they refuse to do the same for others.

Black people can never never catch up in this country until white people make the sacrifices necessary to undo the damage they did to us.

The wage gap can never be closed until the rich are willing to stop prioritizing their own wealth over people.

The climate shit could be fixed if governments were willing to force the changes necessary, but they're not.

We actually know how to fix most of the world's problems, but the people that can enact the solutions don't want to actually fix anything.
To be honest. A lot of western countries is supporting ideology that will limit the number of folks being on this earth and doing that for whatever reason.

Also add in the fact that the same countries are saying having kids is never a good idea until you’re much older which will make a person not even want to have kids because they are old is being pushed by the same countries.

Marriage is seen as a bad thing. Working through relationships is seen as a bad thing. What’s being promoted is once a person mess up 1 time end everything

Add in the fact that entertainment is pushing the same things lowkey. On TikTok alone it’s a big pushback on having kids and not being in relationships and just fuck any and everybody.

People can name the last three victims of officer involved shootings over the years but can’t name the names of the most recent homicide victims.
This is true and a turn aorund form how things used to be. I'm old enough to remember when people were focused on stopping violence(90s). We even got corny Self Destruction, and We're All in the Same gang sounds lol. Somehow you can't even bring it up anymore though. I hate where things are going

This is true and a turn aorund form how things used to be. I'm old enough to remember when people were focused on stopping violence(90s). We even got corny Self Destruction, and We're All in the Same gang sounds lol. Somehow you can't even bring it up anymore though. I hate where things are going
That’s if you care about people critiquing you or calling you a coon or some shit..

Like come on fam,..where I came up, round who I came up around, things I done did in my life…that shit dont even make sense. I’m realer than you on my most tap dancing soft shoe day.

Back