Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION UK aunty squares up with child for being disrespectful towards her

i never said they cant defend themselves.

and your first paragraph...yea no
You said defend yourself but also remove yourself, which is not a thing that could be accomplished in this situation. And my first paragraph is yes. It's not a hypothetical, it's what happened. She did all those things, and she was wrong for all the things she did.

You said defend yourself but also remove yourself, which is not a thing that could be accomplished in this situation. And my first paragraph is yes. It's not a hypothetical, it's what happened. She did all those things, and she was wrong for all the things she did.
Fior argument sake , how do you know the lil didn’t say slick shit then turn her back?
And the lady was responding?
Either way…..ok. The lady shouldn’t have touched her. I give you that.
but are you or any of you ok with your child engaging like that and not walking away?
So someone comes to your child talking slick , you don’t teach your kids to get to safety first?
The child wasn’t blocked in.
Regardless of the woulda coulda shoulda, who out here trusting the decisions of a stranger to knock ya kids head off?
@GNS i salut you for admitting you may have come off to the youngin wrong and course corrected. But not everyone is like you and not every kid is like dude. That was ideal. This case is not.
Let that lady chat her shit and get away from her. The moment you turn and say what you gonna do……that’s not her place.

Fior argument sake , how do you know the lil didn’t say slick shit then turn her back?
And the lady was responding?
Either way…..ok. The lady shouldn’t have touched her. I give you that.
but are you or any of you ok with your child engaging like that and not walking away?
So someone comes to your child talking slick , you don’t teach your kids to get to safety first?
The child wasn’t blocked in.
Regardless of the woulda coulda shoulda, who out here trusting the decisions of a stranger to knock ya kids head off?
@GNS i salut you for admitting you may have come off to the youngin wrong and course corrected. But not everyone is like you and not every kid is like dude. That was ideal. This case is not.
Let that lady chat her shit and get away from her. The moment you turn and say what you gonna do……that’s not her place.
I'm going off the available information. The girls sister said she was minding her business and the women interjected into the conversation, which aligns with what we see in the video. The first thing the girl says to the women is to stop shouting at her, which I would say is a reasonable request.

I would want my child to get themselves out of harms way, yes. But it seems like you've placed more emphasis on the child's reactions than the women's action. I hold the women responsible based on what we saw transpire. She is the one who should know better. And she was in line to either order or receive food, so I don't think its unreasonable that the women could have just as easily minded her business and left the girls alone. That's my focus, I think it's a bridge too far to be critical of the child's response when in my estimation she was not in the wrong.

I'm going off the available information. The girls sister said she was minding her business and the women interjected into the conversation, which aligns with what we see in the video. The first thing the girl says to the women is to stop shouting at her, which I would say is a reasonable request.

I would want my child to get themselves out of harms way, yes. But it seems like you've placed more emphasis on the child's reactions than the women's action. I hold the women responsible based on what we saw transpire. She is the one who should know better. And she was in line to either order or receive food, so I don't think its unreasonable that the women could have just as easily minded her business and left the girls alone. That's my focus, I think it's a bridge too far to be critical of the child's response when in my estimation she was not in the wrong.
Fair
Nice debate

But not everyone is like you and not every kid is like dude. That was ideal. This case is not.
I literally said that.
I also said the adult gotta be the one to diffuse and not let it get to the point it did in the video.

A child should stay in a childs place but we don't know every kids upbringing. What an adult does have is the advantage of experience, being on this earth a little longer, and should act accordingly.

UK aunties different from other aunties????

A lot of Asian families do this because they believe their children will fit In With no problems and not be seen as "other" it's wild bring bilingual should be celebrated
My father in law did that to his kids. Didn’t teach none of his kids Spanish. Don’t know the real reason for not doing it.

Interesting to see so many "nobody putting their hands on my child" while I also have seen people wax poetic about the "good ol days when any adult would be able to whoop you and then you get another whopping when you get home."

Black Americans in this thread outraged over an African telling another African that this ain't Africa. Can't make this shit up. Please go outside and travel the world. I promise you Tariq Nasheed is not your lord and saviour. 😂

Black Americans in this thread outraged over an African telling another African that this ain't Africa. Can't make this shit up. Please go outside and travel the world. I promise you Tariq Nasheed is not your lord and saviour. 😂
I’m outchea

Back