Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION UK aunty squares up with child for being disrespectful towards her

My issue is also with a few of y’all.

are y’all hearing ya selves?

If that was América the lady would be stomped out.

we fucking up more than the lady. Our kids will jump on an adult for correction.
niggas above, don’t talk to elders like that but respectfully speaking in your defense?
That lil girl was getting out of pocket.
We mocking our elders now?
No embarrassment from yall if this was your kid but you better not touch em.
This not why we are where we are?
Who can tell our kids what once it gets to a certain point?
Like i said, depending on the correcting and what she was correcting, I’m on the ladies side.
Watch ya fucking mouth youngin.

if you don’t know me you can’t hit my kid if they did nothing to you? Why you think it’s ok to hit strangers? Lol ain’t you the same nogga who said he wouldn’t stop his baby mom from getting beat up by her boyfriend but I’m supposed to believe you would put hands on a kid that ain’t yours.

if you don’t know me you can’t hit my kid if they did nothing to you? Why you think it’s ok to hit strangers? Lol ain’t you the same nogga who said he wouldn’t stop his baby mom from getting beat up by her boyfriend but I’m supposed to believe you would put hands on a kid that ain’t yours.
You need to stop lying

Beat and molest?
That’s not just an American problem.

wtf?

seee here we go

Point flew over your head. If you think that’s not a valid concern by most modern parents then you really out of touch. Was you gonna let some random man spank one of your kids my nigga? Answer that part

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You need to stop lying

So you wernt in that thread saying that what ever beef you bm and husband got it’s between them and you just gonna get your kid. So on one hand you say mind your business because they grown but in the situation the adult has the right to get in somebody else business?

Point ain’t fly over shit.
And who would want their child.

what you want and what happens is two different things .

Like I said, I taught my kids to remove themselves from engaging with adults….especially if it’s getting tense.

Like I said, I taught my kids to remove themselves from engaging with adults….especially if it’s getting tense.

So it’s ok to jump in a stranger business but not in business that directly impacts your child’s mother? Make that make sense to me. And why does your kid have to be the bigger person when they were there first. They supposed to go get you? You telling me some dude can get in your kid face like this and you gonna go against your kid? You can’t be half old school half new school

If an adult getting in my child’s face …like I said.
Remove yourself.
Don’t challenge the adult.
Defend yourself but also remove yourself.
I can’t control the other person nor would I trust them with making the right decision.
So remove yourself

Fair.

Children (and a teenager is a child whether they acknowledge it or not) need to be taught boundaries and respect for elders in my opinion. The girl in the video, without any context on my end, wanted to act grown and got taught a lesson...

but

Lets not pretend like some adults don't try to flex on kids for the sake of feeling superior. That's a separate problem
Boom
Here it is. Logic.
We can not mix up some adults acting superior with correcting.
Once my wife had a nice lil talk with some lil girls about keeping friendly conversation just between them. Lil girls was talking about sex all loud and in public. She took the chance to just point out a few things. They understood and everyone kept it moving. But she tried. Doesn’t matter if she walked away and they still talking about sucking dicks. She tried.

now maybe this lady came off too aggressive….I don’t know what started it.
But I stand by, the lil girl should not engage her.
Yes it sounds like I’m putting more responsibility on the little girl, but if it’s to this point. Get away from this person.

If an adult getting in my child’s face …like I said.
Remove yourself.
Don’t challenge the adult.
Defend yourself but also remove yourself.
I can’t control the other person nor would I trust them with making the right decision.
So remove yourself

What if they can’t remove themselves?

Boom
Here it is. Logic.
We can not mix up some adults acting superior with correcting.
Once my wife had a nice lil talk with some lil girls about keeping friendly conversation just between them. Lil girls was talking about sex all loud and in public. She took the chance to just point out a few things. They understood and everyone kept it moving. But she tried. Doesn’t matter if she walked away and they still talking about sucking dicks. She tried.

now maybe this lady came off too aggressive….I don’t know what started it.
But I stand by, the lil girl should not engage her.
Yes it sounds like I’m putting more responsibility on the little girl, but if it’s to this point. Get away from this person.

Your wife did not put her hands on anybody? You keep forgetting that part completely you can’t put your hands on somebody kid. That’s why she got a charge. And a lot of adults are crazy your standard ain’t my standard so mind yours. It seems simple af

...because the grown women was at fault. I don't expect the child to behave better than the adult. The women interjected into a conversation that had nothing to do with her, started loud talking the child, told the child to shut up, put her hands on the child without provocation. She forfeited her right to respect your elders consideration, every step of the way.

She's clearly at fault and once she would have raised her hand to my child, all bets would have been off. Wanting your kid to disengage is a smart tact for sure, but when they are being accosted by a complete stranger for no discernable reason you gotta be ready for things to go like they did, they have to reasonably be able to defend themselves in this world.

...because the grown women was at fault. I don't expect the child to behave better than the adult. The women interjected into a conversation that had nothing to do with her, started loud talking the child, told the child to shut up, put her hands on the child without provocation. She forfeited her right to respect your elders consideration, every step of the way.

She's clearly at fault and once she would have raised her hand to my child, all bets would have been off. Wanting your kid to disengage is a smart tact for sure, but when they are being accosted by a complete stranger for no discernable reason you gotta be ready for things to go like they did, they have to reasonably be able to defend themselves in this world.
i never said they cant defend themselves.

and your first paragraph...yea no

Your wife did not put her hands on anybody? You keep forgetting that part completely you can’t put your hands on somebody kid. That’s why she got a charge. And a lot of adults are crazy your standard ain’t my standard so mind yours. It seems simple af
smdh

Back