Welcome To aBlackWeb

Type Of Threads U Generally Don’t Care For

I been ignoring any gay/trans related threads lately. Its been too many of them and the same cats been having the same opinions. I aint shitting on anyones views in those threads, but just saying them shits been super boring cause its the same points made by the same people.

300 + pages of the same folks going back and forth, running around in circles.

Never fails.

At this point, people only make those type of threads because they know it’s gonna turn into a mud-slinging, bonafide shit-show.

Sports thread and sub in it's entirety

I realized that 90% of the sports bar really think they were one scout away from the NBA. One missed practice away from the NFL. One boat ride away from the English Premier League.....

When the stats come out it's like watching a bunch of nerds doing calculus at the chalkboard, boooorrriiinnngggg

GA or CP3 don't care about you niggas hot takes. Sorry/NotSorry
KD do, tho. That muhfucka stay arguin with fans.

Anywho, a ton of threads made devolve into few categories:

1) The ongoing outrage against the LGBTQI?7 community.

2) Political rhetoric - moreso a soapbox to proclaim anyone who voted Democrat in the last 12 years is some sort of a sellout/coon/Sambo

3) Misandrists and the male puppets who think they can get pussy from them through their subservient ways.

4) Death to all sex offenders…..except when the sex offender is female. Then it becomes a horrible double standard that gets ignored.

5) Whatever is defined as “anti-black racism” these days, which seems to morph hourly here.

There’s too much negative energy. I just thank the mods for sticking that HBCU thread. At least we can get some flowers for black colleges there.

Anywho, a ton of threads made devolve into few categories:

1) The ongoing outrage against the LGBTQI?7 community.

2) Political rhetoric - moreso a soapbox to proclaim anyone who voted Democrat in the last 12 years is some sort of a sellout/coon/Sambo

3) Misandrists and the male puppets who think they can get pussy from them through their subservient ways.

4) Death to all sex offenders…..except when the sex offender is female. Then it becomes a horrible double standard that gets ignored.

5) Whatever is defined as “anti-black racism” these days, which seems to morph hourly here.

There’s too much negative energy. I just thank the mods for sticking that HBCU thread. At least we can get some flowers for black colleges there.

3,4 & 5 sound like you describing posters and not threads

"riight"

Y’all ain’t gotta worry. Im not doing any more tournaments for a while. Shit was a chore after a while but I just kept going to finish what I started.

I generally don't care much about the 'member vs. member' threads. Including the thinly-veiled ones. That's all I can really think of off the top of my head. I'm usually with any type of thread that generates good conversation, directly or indirectly.

Can’t really stomach threads that feature plastic women.

Over the top plastic surgery with all fake everything.

Who wants to see that bullshit?

Back