Welcome To aBlackWeb

Type Of Threads U Generally Don’t Care For

Not that I don't care for them but I don't usually, or ever really, post in gang threads or murder threads. If I do I'll just post condolences and bounce. Not my business. Ditto for the American culture threads ie bonnets and Asian American/African American relations

Been tryna stay out of politics and economy discussions recently too. And the vaccine

I think @5th Letter and @Loquacious should have a sub forum for the tournaments. Too many threads get buried for no reason. Yall hustling backwards in terms of content.

kind of agree, they do push a lot of the content down pages, in the cool room I’d say it doesn’t matter so much cus most threads get bumped frequently enough to bypass the tourny Style threads.

but the reason new music threads often do little to no numbers unless it’s a fan favourite artist or heavily hated artist. So they easily get pushed aside if multiple tourney threads are made at the same time.

With that being said if the tournaments had its own sub forum I doubt they would gain much traction as most users don’t really travel many sun forums, catch 22.

upset? nah im having fun

200.gif
tenor.gif

Back