Welcome To aBlackWeb

Type Of Threads U Generally Don’t Care For

I guess there are different threads for different folks. But I say if you don't like the threads being created make one. I am sure there are people that align and can have fun, enlightening exchanges. Not saying anyone said this, but making a point about what you don't like vs focusing on what you do like...seems like wasted energy. I am finding though that a thread on almost everything already on here. It might be dead. But I have made the error and just making an OP and not really checking if something is already out there.

I guess there are different threads for different folks. But I say if you don't like the threads being created make one. I am sure there are people that align and can have fun, enlightening exchanges. Not saying anyone said this, but making a point about what you don't like vs focusing on what you do like...seems like wasted energy. I am finding though that a thread on almost everything already on here. It might be dead. But I have made the error and just making an OP and not really checking if something is already out there.
Personally if a thread is like 2-3 years old I think a new one should go it it’s place

sometimes I be in threads posting and come to find out it was made in 2018 lol

Personally if a thread is like 2-3 years old I think a new one should go it it’s place

sometimes I be in threads posting and come to find out it was made in 2018 lol
Ok yes I totally agree! But I am peeping it's a protocol or something to not make duplicate threads...unless you a Mod or been here for years. In that case I guess u get special privileges lol.

90% of the threads on here are bs. But hey, ppl be like...

R.1546f1fa7af891b878bb952c24632ebc

Wasn’t aware that “these types” were common around here..

In fact, I thought that this was the first of it’s kind.

I could be wrong, though.

well

I was more so talkin bout this

folks be havin more energy for shit they don't like

ask a mf to name 20 rappers they like & they'll struggle to but, ask em to name 20 they don't like & they'll name 100

Tournament threads each artist/album is down to personal preference and bias. Outcomes seem pointless unless you’re just trying to get a unknown artist who has good music out there.

generally just spiral into who can Stan for who the hardest.

I think @5th Letter and @Loquacious should have a sub forum for the tournaments. Too many threads get buried for no reason. Yall hustling backwards in terms of content.

Political threads. It be a bunch of arguing and coon being thrown everywhere in them threads. I’m just not a fan of politics that’s why tho.

I also don’t care much about any threads downing black men or the threads that start with a Worldstar video or something similar.

Back