Welcome To aBlackWeb

Type Of Threads U Generally Don’t Care For

Who knew folks had the Arthur fists when they see a tourney thread.... :lol10:

@Loquacious hardly does em. This most recent one we her first since like a year ago.

As far as @5th Letter , if him and @MoeW stop making threads, and with @Goldie still not here. Record Store would be dead AF for the most part.
Facts!

My threads stay met with hatred. Yet them same mfs be in there posting and if not posting, reacting like a mf.

Nah it’s not hate for the tourney threads, just need condensing so other threads can breathe.

@MoeW been posting great underground artists/movies etc for a while now. I’ll always check his thread cus he’s generally got a good ear for music.

Sports thread and sub in it's entirety

I realized that 90% of the sports bar really think they were one scout away from the NBA. One missed practice away from the NFL. One boat ride away from the English Premier League.....

When the stats come out it's like watching a bunch of nerds doing calculus at the chalkboard, boooorrriiinnngggg

GA or CP3 don't care about you niggas hot takes. Sorry/NotSorry

I ain’t a thread maker outside of a few artists so I appreciate the threads, just the general topics of them are on franchises etc that ain’t over here so it’s kinda redundant to me to post in them.

I’m a fan of the silly threads.

More than one thread can be posted in at one time. All threads can “breathe”

yup, which is why i said it affects the record store more so than cool table, as cool table people more actively post, where as when a new track gets posted people will just drop a Goat or another emoji and on to the next thread. So the thread drops outta site when multiple tournament threads are posted.

but I’m wasting to much energy on this topic I’m not that fussed about it, just showing my perspective on it.

Allah akhbar ranting bout something no one asked him about. Then niggas going back n forth about threads they dont like on a FREE message board. Beta comes in w lame, dated jokes. Then it turns into mister b vs race

lol classic abw.

I been ignoring any gay/trans related threads lately. Its been too many of them and the same cats been having the same opinions. I aint shitting on anyones views in those threads, but just saying them shits been super boring cause its the same points made by the same people.

Personally if a thread is like 2-3 years old I think a new one should go it it’s place

sometimes I be in threads posting and come to find out it was made in 2018 lol

Word. I stay bumpin threads cause someone gave me a reaction in them and so I think the shit has new posts and respond in them. Lmaooo. Come out looking clownish

Back