Welcome To aBlackWeb

Type Of Threads U Generally Don’t Care For

Allah_U_Akbar

I never really understood men partaking in the “CHATTY-PATTY/GOSSIP-GIRL” type of threads.

EXAMPLE 1: “ Puff-Daddy spotted out on a date with 50 Cent’s babymama.”

Or….

EXAMPLE 2: ”Former DEATH ROW artist claims to have heard 2Pac smashing Faith Evans in his hotel room”.

As a man, I find it difficult to give a fuck or discuss another man’s sex life with a bunch of dudes.

Just seems odd.

You?

Vs threads. I been in a few not many post. I was in the Jeezy vs Gucci one though.

Rap threads in general. I try and stay out of those because I’m slowly moving away from rap and playing R&B and old school music.

Race Jones threads talking about being mad at restaurants having dress codes or being upset when ppl who have money don’t spend it the way she wants

Most of Kandy’s threads lately

Threads about racism

Threads about street gossip centered around 20 year old gang members that maybe rap horribly on the side (niggas be fascinated with this pushing 35)

DJ vlad interview threads

threads about some shit that happened in 1995 and this new guy who’s nobody heard from in 20 years wants to tell you something

threads about biggie or pac

Race Jones threads talking about being mad at restaurants having dress codes or being upset when ppl who have money don’t spend it the way she wants

Most of Kandy’s threads lately

Threads about racism

Threads about street gossip centered around 20 year old gang members that maybe rap horribly on the side (niggas be fascinated with this pushing 35)

DJ vlad interview threads

threads about some shit that happened in 1995 and this new guy who’s nobody heard from in 20 years wants to tell you something

threads about biggie or pac

All of this.

Also any thread where discourse turns into disrespect cause 1 or more parties can't articulate themselves.

Only place I can understand that happening is the sports section. We get disrespectful but it's an understanding everyone is speaking from a competitive stance and we brothers just enjoying sport at the end of the day. The wrong hot take might get you a buck 50 tho.

All of this.

Also any thread where discourse turns into disrespect cause 1 or more parties can't articulate themselves.

Only place I can understand that happening is the sports section. We get disrespectful but it's an understanding everyone is speaking from a competitive stance and we brothers just enjoying sport at the end of the day. The wrong hot take might get you a buck 50 tho.
bolded is on the posters not the thread..I would add where one party is a better debator and the lower turns to childlike insults

Back